Guys & girls: So I'm talking to this really nice guy!?

And I really like him! A lot! And I came out of a relationship a month ago, and I don't know of I'm ready to get back into one..
Also I need some tips on how not to stuff things up because I really want this to work with this guy! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... besides the fact that he's nice, what kind of guy is he? It's difficult to give you tips if I don't know anything about him.

• Well he isn't quite the guy my mum likes he has spacers and he smokes.. :/ but he's so kind and caring! And he said that he would do anything for me!

• No problem. Thank you too. :)

• And thanks for MHO as well ^__^

What Guys Said 2

• He's a smoker, he doesn't care about himself. Why should you? Your mom is right.

• lol your still to young to not mess it up

• I know but I'm not like other teens. I hate being single I'd rather a relationship :/

• pay attention to this site 90% of the girls here want a relationship your not alone, but they dont know how to do it, they might get the guy for a while, but then it falls apart, plus girls hit on guys the wrong way, and guys hit on girls the wrong way as well

• Oh.. Makes sense!

What Girls Said 1

• stop being thirsty. u like him too much. u just met dude. calm down.