A Question For The Ladies?

I'm a 23 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend, would you be surprised initially and would that put up red flags for dating me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on why you are a virgin...

But i think virgin guys are great when they wanna wait for the special someone.

• I think I'm a virgin because of the way I look, I've never had a girl interested in me before

• you look fine ;) you will find someone :)

• Exactly, i dont see anything wrong or abnormal with your looks. Just believe in yourself more and have more confidence, it works.

What Girls Said 7

• Wouldn't care.

• Nope idc at all

• I don't think that'd bother girl you'd date cuz you don't have to tell her you've never had a gf before. But no matter still if you do tell it's not a big deal. Everthing is 1st time someday (:
    Good luck!

• Nope, not really

• no, not at all.

• Actually, some girls think its good when they meet a guy that hasn't "done the do" and feel better if they decide to date you, knowing that you aren't one of those players that "play around" with them and leave.

• Nah, wouldn't bother me. I think virgins are cute.

What Guys Said 1

• olum var ya kesin türksün :D 23 yaşında bakir diyon bendensin ordan biliyom :D