I contacted this one girl online.

I had this online dating profile set up and I came across this one girls profile that I think I might have a lot in common with based on what she has on her profile and stuff...and I emailed her and she e-mail back asking me" why I think I'm the right guy for her"? I mean I wanna make myself seem interesting and not come of as a creep...ugh I just not wanna mess this up lol...any ideas people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself, try not to come across as desperate in any way. You can't force these things, especially online people tend to discard others faster for stupid things. You'll probably end up having to kiss lots of frogs, or you might just be lucky. Anyhow, just be honest and list the things you think would make for a good partner.

What Girls Said 1

• be completely honest with her. think about why you think you are perfect for her? that way you can put something like "well your a total babe" into something sincere, and you can woo her, do you have any idea of why you are perfect for her?

What Guys Said 1

• It's a trick question, that can't be answered because you can't possibly know what the perfect person for her is. That's why you should get to know each other, and if it's the case.