Which GAG member would you like to eat at a restaurant with? Like a date?

Which GaG member would u like to go on a date with to a restaurant? You can only choose one GaG member!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I'd prefer to prepare something at home for the person rather than go to an expensive restaurant. Especially if he'd help me prepare it. I think it's a cute date idea.

Of course.. it's hard to choose just one, but... I've already promised a massive pancake extravaganza to Harakiri, so... yeah. :D

• i... seem to have forgotten how to comment on other people's opinions :p

What Girls Said 16

• Any one that's willing to let me get what I want, as much as I want, and pay for it.

Now that's a good date =)

• I would pay for you no problem. Maybe not on a date though because you're underage but surely as friends

• Okay done.

• okay i messaged you :)

• There's this one guy on here... I can't remember his username, but he's really funny and charming, and I find that incredibly sexy. I would let him fuck me with a breadstick under the table at Olive Garden. Those breadsticks are so good.

• Eh still tasty, I don't really think their food is so great tbh. I've been spoiled on real Italian though >_>

• Yeah, me too. I live in Massachusetts there is this local Italian joint and there food is really good. Especially their desserts.

• Hmmm... That's a good question. I do have some that I would go to a restaurant
    with "like a date" and others that I would go with as just a good friend. However, I'm
    not gonna tell you who they are :P I'll keep that little secret to myself ; )

• Bertini Capuchini :P

Or my black cow nordic prince sandwich who I have a love/hate relationship with :P

• Anyone I can have a conversation with. There's a few people on here that don't shut up. And I like that haha. But I wouldn't call it a date haha we would just be fat asses and eat food and talk about stupid shit and it would be awesome. :)

• I wanna go to Chipotle or chilis with RedThread

• I can't just choose one. That's mean.

• Only one. Who is it going to be?

• YES. I knew you wouldn't forget our hypothetical pancake date. It will happen. ;D

• hehe i dreaaaaaam of pancakes :p
      @QA: thanks :D

• I'd want to sit on the ground in front of a snack vending machine with Willow4 and a big bag of coins. We'd empty the whole thing until we'd eventually end up lying on our backs like two flipped over turtles, holding our stomachs in agony. That would be heaven.

• there is really nobody on here...

• I'm sure there is someone on here u would like to if you get to know some people.

• unfortunately, most people on here - its like high school someone called me stupid because I do not know what I am talking about, this other girl told me I get most of my information off the internet and this other guy told me I am very opinionated, stubborn and I stereotype - not as in race stereotype but just life experience stereotype so no I really do not want to get to know anyone on here so yea

• you just talked to the wrong people that's all

• prefer not to be a date and i have some in mind if i have to choose only one
    girl- meibay
    guy- crazyced

• How about we just rent out a restaurant and have a GaG party? That sounds better lolol

• My boi Keyspirits and Hiphopkid. We'd have such a chill time.

• Lel since when did i become yo boi ma luver. Got ma heart beats for second there.

• Kids aren't allow in between the two luv birds session. Leave'em out and lets make luv til the sun falls down on us ma luver <3

• Still.. its for da best >.>
      Sumtimes u juz gotta let go of sumthing precious in order to gain sumthing even better :/

• aristotle (੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु⁾⁾💓

• Life's Curve Ball

• ThatBritishLad not as date

• I wouldn't call it a date. But I would dinner with someone I could have an interesting conversation and a spend a good time.
    There are some users like that, but since I can only choose one, I choose RedThread.

• All the ladies love him it seems

• I always liked him. He seems to be an interesting person.

What Guys Said 16

• Any of the guys that constantly ask why women only want hot guys, only want guys with money, or ask if they should kill themselves for being a virgin at xx years old.

Why? So I could talk to them and tell them why they're wrong, what the right thing is, and how to fix their thinking/lives and move forward. Seems like a reasonable thing to do, right?

• Anyone's invited to come hang with me at any place that sells baked potatoes and pink lemonade. I LOVE baked potatoes and pink lemonade.

img4-3.myrecipes.timeinc.net/.../...l-257725-x.jpg

yasmine.ws/.../pink-lemonade-copy.jpg

We'll eat like royalty and talk about stuff. Cool stuff.

• Red thread.

Well if you can't beat em, join em. I'll have some of his cast offs. Surely he can't shag em all.

• AchingSoul24 hands down. :)

• Awww thanks sexy!! Come awn lets go <3 Haha

• *takes your arm and walks proudly* Where shall we go princess angel heart? hehe. I never thought you'd even find this hehehe :D

• Ohhh I have ma ways <3 Thank you, dear charming prince *giggles*

• Who wants to get some Thai food? :D

• Forget the date i want to meet you all someday.. I always think of a big gagers alone party thing where we can just come and meet each other omg that would be the best day of my life at least for now :D

• I think Emptymatrioska deserves my attention. I wonder how her eating maneers are. going to a restaurant and pooping and burping is a turn of, keep this behavior caged at home.

• Hmm.. I rather it be a group thing, like a party. That ways there's less attention on me lol. I'm more concerned about what restaurant we would go to though. Olive Garden sounds lovely

• fbibertmacklin and Plato

• *Insert charming and original joke referring to the enigmatic Anonymous Asker*

• Definitely ma luver and DreamHope. We all hope in bed after dat ;D

• None that I know of.

• COCOCHANEL, ofcourse :3

• Guy I would hang with would be my main stain Stitch and the girl would be snow wolf

• I'd go out to eat with this one user named the Boobman. He sounds like a nice guy. Not on a date though.

• The girl I have a crush on :)