Do you believe in phrase..'don't rush, don't look for a guy it will come when you least expected'?

i am not really looking for a guy.. if it comes it comes, but my parents say that, my friends.. so is he really appears when you list expect him and don't want a relationship or looking for one..

Most Helpful Guy

• Get used to it. I hear it everyday. Just don't sweat it. Keep being you. If you're happy that's all that matters and eventually someone will come along and sweep you off your feet. Just don't think that every guy you meet is "the one". You'll put too much pressure on yourself. Best of luck :) I hope you find what you are looking for.

• no i don't think so.. that's why i think am still single!

• well.. look i need to like the guy to be intimate with. so i have to be attracted to him and then there is personality comes along heh :P. no not all you said is true.. but tall yes. why would i be with a guy who can't find time for me.. ermm you don't know me, so don't make assumption from my opinion!

• I wasn't actually assuming. I was being sincere. I have to find a girl attractive before I'll approach. There has to be that initial attraction before you get to know them. Was just joking about the egotistical part. Lol

What Guys Said 8

• It may happen, or it may not. These phrases are just words used by those to convince themselves (or their loved ones) when they're feeling alone. It just gives a false sense of security. But the reality is that, unless a person makes SOME effort (which is usually much higher for men than women), things usually don't happen on their own.

• so if i don't look for a guy its my own fault? and right one will never turn up?

• yes.. i agree with man making a first move, however i do approach a guy when there is an un necessary tantion building up between us.

• Yes, I agree with that statement.

If you look for the "right" boy or girl
    you'll never find them, you may find some
    you can deal with, but that's probably the extent.

True love happens randomly, and "when you least expect it"
    the best you can do, is mind your business, focus on that hobby
    you enjoy, or your work. Whatever is currently in your life.

They do say "Love is a trapdoor". It will take you by surprise
    but if you look for it, you will never find it.. :3

• I can reiterate that last statement, he comes when you least expect it because you're in the midst of enjoying your company. You don't expect things when you're in the process of enjoyment, so I guess that's how I'd read it.

• Yeah totally! When I started doing this, and just sitting on my ass at home every day, suddenly a beautiful 10 hot babe just showed up on my door and we got married!

said no guy ever.

• In other words, if you do this, you leave it up to chance. Things don't just fall into place unless you take some kind of action.

• haha you made me laugh!

• Not really, people just don't seem to care enough to invest properly in your love life. The people who say this usually have partners of their own and found them in an environment that allowed them to meet someone like, school, work or at a club.

To say that you'll find someone when you least expect it sounds like you'll bump into someone on the street and you'll hit it off which rarely happens.

• In my experience, the right girl often appears when least expected and always appears at the most inconvenient time possible to do anything about it.

• I hear this shite all the time and she still hasn't walked into my life, unless she is already in my life and I just don't know it yet.

• you gotta make it happen

What Girls Said 3

• Not really...
    You have to actually put yourself out there... if you never go anywhere you can't expect to meet anyone, even if you're not looking for a relationship, but hoping it will come to you, you have to leave every channel open because there's no way it can get to you if you're unavailable.

• i go out etc.. meet loads of guys at work place, but i guess i am not looking for one at the moment.. maybe i change my mind if right ones comes!

• No its a myth and what people say to keep you relaxed bout being. single. lol. Either the guy has to make effort or you put yourself out there to meet people otherwise you will not meet someone unless. you go online

• yes, i absolutely do. thats how i met my boyfriend. i was not expecting it at all, but we really clicked and fell for each other. everything worked out so perfectly. i didn't even know what i wanted when we started talking, but we became such good friends that after a while i knew i wanted to be with him. and here we are, a few years later!