Do you believe in love?

I don't. I always imagined that love is an exclusive feeling and yet while people act like this is a special feeling people fall in and out of love so easily.

How can someone call a person the love of their life but later on in life have no love for that person and instead be passionate with someone else as if they've loved them forever?

It's like how marriage should be special and yet people divorce and get remarried all the time. Love really seems to be the most false emotion we have, am emotion that makes people forsake their feelings on a regular basis.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It is rare most couples only have a physical connection, the rest is fake. we pretend to care about the others interests because we want the physical relationship, enjoying the sex, touch brings us close but we really relate on nothing but memories of time together. time spent together that is fake held together by sex.

love is long term friendship and holding similar interests and hobbies, sex comes second. this is rare these are the marriages that last 50 + years.

What Girls Said 6

• Just because you love someone on day doesn't mean you can't not love them the next. It's just a feeling. Like sometimes you're sad and sometimes you're happy or one day you'll be obsessed with Justin Bieber and the next you'll despise all his work...

• Yes, but then again, I also believe in unicorns. =)

• My parents are a great example. Yes, I believe in love.

• When it comes to relationships, not anymore I don't. MAYBE that will change when I'm older but now? Not counting on it.

I do love my dog though.

• Yes, I believe in all forms of love.

• I want to but honestly i just dont know...

What Guys Said 5

• love is potentially infinite but too exhaustive to be grasped by epistemically limited individuals. Love is nomological or causal, but that's just a loose way of saying it from a temporal point of view since all things are predetermined. Without accountability, we can't say we are in love, except we can say we "feel in love" but that is rather epiphenomenal since love pertains to the utmost degree of well-being through actions to the 'loved'. Love is not an emotion.

It is something explicable and it's objective.

• The only 'love' I believe in, has got to be towards and from my mom. Since this question seems to suggest that its about the 'romantic' kind of love, I voted 'No'.

• Many people are mistaking lust to be love.

Just because you see someone and wanna bang them
    doesn't mean you love them.

People getting married and then later divorced
    is, in my eyes, because they didn't love each other
    in the first place.

• Love is fleeting, so no can't say I do believe in it. Does it exist? Yes. Do I put any stock in it? No.

• You talk about many different things, but love do exits.