What do you think of me weeding out the non virgins?

So, I have been hanging out or talking with potential dates, and I have been successfully able to weed out the non virgins (the ones with history of sex, even once). I have not found the one yet, but she will come sooner or later. I have recently been proactive at doing this, so I am giving it more time. I am very selective.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I think I'm the same way. I too would prefer a virgin.

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest I think what your doing is kinda wrong, everyone is going to have sex its natural and you shouldn't judge someone over their sex life you could meet a amazing girl but her sleeping her past boyfriend is going to stop you from getting to know her? what if she is the one? you never know if you don't take the chance with her, and I kinda get that you don't want a girl who slept with millions guys its fine then but if she was in relationships with the men she had sex with then I don't see why you would not give her a chance a lease give all the non virgins a chance!

• See, I am a virgin myself, so therefore, I stay true to that standard fully. If I was not, I would be able to make mend that.

• Yes, but I keep myself from falling in love because I determine this beforehand. Even so I lose interest immediately.

• Okay well I hope you find the one for you and good luck but consider what I said.

• You're putting way too much importance on something, I'd say it's nitpicking. What if you miss out on a really great girl, marriage material, just because she's had sex with her boyfriend before when she was young and stupid?

• I still weed out the non virgins.

As I was telling Plato here, I seek the entire package, not just one quality or the other

• I see the first time as being a special moment. You may not see it as that, but I do

• yeah I get it, but would you really throw away a chance with a really great girl just because of this one thing? You know that nobody's perfect, right? If you find the perfect girl that you'd want to be with for the rest of your life, would you want to let her walk away just because she's not a virgin? We have to make compromises in life. You can't always get what you want. You need to decide which you want more.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a virgin myself (at 28) and I gave up on women around 4 years back. If I do change my mind later on (which is unlikely), I's still prefer a virgin but for a different reason. I wouldn't want her to compare my performance in bed to those of the previous men she slept with, and say that they were better. It would be highly insulting because I would be saving myself for the perfect woman but she just complains about me not being as good as others.

• Depends on what you want, I'd say that it's not going to make the relationship or the sex better. It's just a fricking hymen.

• Oh no, it is not the flap of skin I care about. In fact, a hymen can still remain intact well after the first time.

It is the mental/emotional aspects of it.

• Yes, I want a sincere girl. But I still weed out the non virgins.

I sort of need the whole package. Not just one or the other. Hell, when I do find her, she will be that much more special.

• I don't know man, you couldn't put a price on intellect and sometimes sex plays a huge role in a girl's intellectual growth. Virgin or not, there's something much more substantive to them than a physical difference and when the sincerity's present in both, it is a mere hymen of a difference.

• You sound like an ass.

And most people don't mentally change after their first sexual encounter therefore you "weeding out" seems pointless. Either a woman is sincere or she's a slut, judge the girl for how she makes you feel and not of she's a virgin.

• It is an absolute honor to be a girl's first, even more of an honor to be each other's firsts my friend.

• Well, who am I to judge your ethics?

• I think your method is also a little harsh. If she had sex with a shit load of guys, then I can understand. But sex with one or two seems a little harsh. Are you really more excited for some overzealous virgin who will problem give you a shitty bj and not ride well? I mean as long as the girl is tigjt, free of STDs and willing to get freaky and have a good timd, why judge her past? Good luck with your search, but it will be hard.

• If you're a virgin yourself, I say that's justified.