Would you let distance stand in the way?

If you found "the girl", a girl who you were super comfortable around, thought was extremely beautiful, and was interested in almost ALL the same things as you, would you let distance stand in the way of a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• If by 'distance' you mean geographical miles apart, that can be a real happy relationship killer.

• Ya... like 8 hr drive :/

• Would you let her go then?

• I have had to make that decision in the past.
      It can be a painful one to make before you part, but it can be exponentially more painful when it's done after you become seriously involved,

The lady I am currently seeing dances with the Joffrey Ballet.
      That being said, Client business takes me to Chicago at least once a month and when she is touring I am fly to see her where is is dancing when our schedules permit.

Not exactly the most desirable set of circumstances, but it works for us right now.

What Guys Said 5

• It wouldn't be so much about distance, because there is NO WAY the kind of girl you described would say 'yes' if I asked her for a relationship.

• Haha well what if you knew she would?

• I really wouldn't want to think of it because I'm supposed to be a 'highly unattractive' man in the eyes of women who feel I could be nothing more than a friend to them. Anyway, if I do consider the situation you describe (which is only hypothetical for someone like me), then yes, I really wouldn't mind the distance. I do believe that the bonds of true love are REALLY strong, and things like 'distance' are fairly minor, which could be worked out.

• Wouldn't let distance stand in the way. In fact, I'm thinking of moving to France or something, so she'd perhaps be down for that idea of moving some place with me.

• hell no... ... ...

• Nope, be a man and go get her. wimps finish last take initiative.. MY uncle did that and my aunt and him are happily married for 30 years. He went and got his woman before the other college dudes could impress upon her.

• I wouldn't chase for a relationship simply because of the distance. if she wanted try something out i would be willing too try.

What Girls Said 0