Does she like me back?

This girl and I text everyday, and she uses smiley faces and emojis all the time. She always tell me how much I mean to her, how I'm amazing, how I make her smile all the time, how she's so happy we met, how she misses me, and how I'm so sweet. She asked if I'd kiss her. She said she wants to cuddle with me. But she has a boyfriend. When I told her I like her she said she feels the same way. Do you think she's serious? Does she like me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• What more indications do you need? She likes you, but she should break up with her bf. Show her interest, and she might.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I think she does like you. She's probably confused because she has feelings for the both of you. Maybe show her more interest, but don't make moves on her because then you're just going to look like the asshole who came onto a girl who has a boyfriend you know? Let her know how you feel, and basically just tell her she needs to choose between the both of you because she only can have one. And tbh if she says she's not sure then she's not worth it because if she really liked you she would choose you 100%. Good luck!

• Remind her of how much you like her and that nothing can happen since she has a boyfriend. You have to respect that. Until they break up, ignore her and see what shit she'll text back.

• yeah she likes you she's just confused. either that or she's using you so be careful. but before anything happens with you two she should break up with her boyfriend

• That is odd.. I mean she has only one heart she can't like both guys in the same time I think you should tell her to choose between you guys and it will turn out if the just want to have fun with you or she is serious about you !

• Well her boyfriend is terrible. Everybody keeps telling her to leave him. He flirts with other girls and won't let her talk to other guys. He just treats her terrible. She deserves better, even if it's not me.

What Guys Said 0