Is there such thing as true love?

Is there such thing as true love and love at first sight or is that fake?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe in True Love. But we would all have to have a life span of 1000 years to literally experience and find that person. So lets say I would spend my first 250 years working and saving money, or making money through business transactions and spend the next 300-400 years after that just going on adventures around the world. But I know eventually at the age of 750-790 I would find true love. And we would spend the rest of our time together. But since we dont live to 1000, it is impossible to find true love, even with dating websites and online chat rooms.

What Guys Said 2

• There have been three times in my life where I've seen a girl for the first time and it's stopped me dead in my tracks. The first two I was a coward and didn't do anything but the last one I went up talked to her and had a wonderful 5 days. It ended up just being a fling because she was looking for a hookup and I wanted to actually spend the time and get to know her but I do believe that there are moments like that and it's important to act on them. Whether they go anywhere depends on the people involved.

• Yes, but you have to believe in Jesus Christ, son of God first. Otherwise later on you'll just end up arguing on something that is against your beliefs.

-That's how it seems to me.

• I meant... "... you BOTH have to believe in Jesus Christ, son of God first..."

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has their own opinion.