Girls and Guys, which gender is better at picking a partner?

Who do you think is better at picking a partner? Girls are better at picking a male partner than guys are at picking a female partner. Or... guys are better at picking a female partner than girls are at picking a male partner.

• Girls are better at picking male partners than guys are at picking female partners.
    18% (4)31% (4)23% (8)Vote
  • Guys are better at picking female partners than girls are at picking male partners
    9% (2)31% (4)17% (6)Vote
  • Both pick equally.
    45% (10)15% (2)34% (12)Vote
  • I am not sure.
    28% (6)23% (3)26% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• A good relationship is rare most couples only have a physical connection, the rest is fake. we pretend to care about the others interests because we want the physical relationship, enjoying the sex, touch brings us close but we really relate on nothing but memories of time together. time spent together that is fake held together by sex. Most people never find true love.

true love is long term friendship and holding similar interests and hobbies, sex comes second. this is rare these are the marriages that last 50 + years.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say mostly girls are better.
    The thing is, when guys 'pick' a woman they do it mostly for the physical attributes they find appealing, and if it turns out they don't like the girl all that much -her personality- they'd still stay with her, just for the sake of being with someone. So... girls are much more rational and their intuition is more advanced.
    {of course, there are exceptions, but this is generally how it goes}

0|0
    0|0
  • i think guys are better at picking girls. Girls go for stupid and unworthy guys all the time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Both pick equally because both whine about it equally. The measurement is scientific but there you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both genders are. Girls can choose a suitable partner so can guys. Girls can be immature and make the wrong choice so can guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Both suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, they both are terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Both pick equally, technically there is a whole science behind this shit. I watched some documentary on Netflix about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • equally dumb. lol;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I personally think guys are better at chosing a partner. This is just because I have seen way too many girls chase terrible/ dbag guys. It really pisses me off to see that happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys tend to pick the better one because girls more often than guys choose the "bad boy" or just the "wrong" guy

0|0
    0|0