We never hang out or go on dates?

So I've been talking to this guy for a while and we've only hung out once. Every time I try to make plans to hang out or go on a date he never texts me the next day or he's always busy even when he says he's free. I mean we plan this whole date together and the next day he never text me or calls or responds to my text. Then he says I really miss you I want to see you we need to hang out but he always avoids that part. He's not a high school boy he's 23 and I'll be 18 next month. So I don't get it at all?
plus I haven't talked to him in two days because of it he still hasn't called or texted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop his ass like a bad habit! Even if he shows interest in you he clearly does not respect you enough to show you properly. My advice would be to move on and never look back.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he's a broke college student that is embarrassed that he would not be able to pay for a nice date with you.

• maybe he was just tryna hit it & quit it

• Maybe he's just really busy

• 23 year old and 17 year old---not good

What Girls Said 2

• You're 17 and he's 23. Guys my age would get SO much flack for dating a girl your age, particularly because you're not legal yet. You may see a change after your birthday.

• I would move on it doesn't seem like he's interested. He wouldn't cancel like that if he was.