Do you think teenagers really can be in love?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years and I think it's true love & we're really meant to be together forever. we're both in 10th grade
I just want to hear some opinions. 💕

Most Helpful Guy

• from what i've experienced and seen from other couples... no. there's just too much out there to consider love while still a teenager. i mean it does happen though. although it does seem that these couples are just better at fighting than other new couples. i just look at it like if ur betting on a game. its kinda stupid to bank your future on the first round of the bet right? but then again it's possible. just be yourself and you'll see whats right.

What Guys Said 7

• My honest answer is no one can be 'in' love, but actions can demonstrate love. I'd say that at most, anyone can be infatuated, if that's what you meant to say.

• I think we can, I've liked some girls but I've only loved one
    You can't determine at what age you can or can't be in love

• I think that most of the people in the world that think they're in love actually aren't. Love exists, but it's rare.

• It's definitely possible. BUT, the chances of it lasting is small. Hate to break it to you.

• it has happened before,,, my brother and his wife been together for over 60 years,, they met in elementary school

• young love is the best love grown up love sucks you expect all this crap from the person your with

• No, I don't think teenagers can be in love... I think they can love, but not be in love... college really opens peoples lives up

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I do, however I don't think they have the emotional maturity to handle a proper relationship. Love is an emotion but a serious relationship it takes more than that to make it work.

If you're really in love, you can wait until after you get your life on path.

• Yes, I do think you can be and you've been together for a long time so that proves you're committed to each other, I hope it lasts, because it might get harder for the two of you once you leave school. Good luck to you both.

• yea i think they can really be in love. if anything i think teenagers have the purest form of love. together forever maybe not, but love sure.

• 100% believe teenagers can truly be in love. My bf and I have been together two years and we're going into grade 12. We've loved each other since we were 11 and plan on a full future together.

• my aunt and uncle have been together since they were 13 and still happily married after 40 years. it's not possible for all teenagers, but it's definitely possible for some.