Do you think teenagers really can be in love?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years and I think it's true love & we're really meant to be together forever. we're both in 10th grade
I just want to hear some opinions. 💕

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• from what i've experienced and seen from other couples... no. there's just too much out there to consider love while still a teenager. i mean it does happen though. although it does seem that these couples are just better at fighting than other new couples. i just look at it like if ur betting on a game. its kinda stupid to bank your future on the first round of the bet right? but then again it's possible. just be yourself and you'll see whats right.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• My honest answer is no one can be 'in' love, but actions can demonstrate love. I'd say that at most, anyone can be infatuated, if that's what you meant to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we can, I've liked some girls but I've only loved one
    You can't determine at what age you can or can't be in love

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that most of the people in the world that think they're in love actually aren't. Love exists, but it's rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's definitely possible. BUT, the chances of it lasting is small. Hate to break it to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • it has happened before,,, my brother and his wife been together for over 60 years,, they met in elementary school

0|0
    0|0
  • young love is the best love grown up love sucks you expect all this crap from the person your with

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think teenagers can be in love... I think they can love, but not be in love... college really opens peoples lives up

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes I do, however I don't think they have the emotional maturity to handle a proper relationship. Love is an emotion but a serious relationship it takes more than that to make it work.

If you're really in love, you can wait until after you get your life on path.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do think you can be and you've been together for a long time so that proves you're committed to each other, I hope it lasts, because it might get harder for the two of you once you leave school. Good luck to you both.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i think they can really be in love. if anything i think teenagers have the purest form of love. together forever maybe not, but love sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% believe teenagers can truly be in love. My bf and I have been together two years and we're going into grade 12. We've loved each other since we were 11 and plan on a full future together.

0|0
    0|0
  • my aunt and uncle have been together since they were 13 and still happily married after 40 years. it's not possible for all teenagers, but it's definitely possible for some.

0|0
    0|0