What to expect when making out with a guy? (If he knows the girl doesn't want sex)?

If a guy and a girl are dating but the guy knows the girl isn't okay with sex anytime soon, what can she expect during a makeout session?

Like how much touching is normal in this situation?

Any other things she could expect?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how far you are willing to take it... he should respect your boundaries but if foreplay and oral is okay with you then everything other than sex should be okay... I will say this.. You HAVE to understand that once a guy gets in that mode then it's very hard to leave it.. some men can control it better than others.. Some can't. You have to understand that... I would suggest no make out sessions in a place where sex is physically possible.

0|1
    0|0
    • What he said. If a guy can get to first base, he's going to try for second, and if he can get to second, then third's not so far away, and then... well, you know. Helloanswer said it best: no make out sessions in a place where sex is possible. (DEFINITELY NOT in a bedroom while you two are alone in a house!)

What Guys Said 5

• With the amount of conflicting information about seduction and relationships he believes he should try. It's honestly what I recommend to him too but I would tell him to tell you communicate what your comfortable doing and to respect the boundaries you have. Pull him away from the parts that are off limits when he goes for them but replace him on the parts that you want to be touched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short of intercourse, he's gonna do whatever he feels like unless you stop and say no, or grab his hand and remove it from wherever you don't want it.

1|0
    0|0
  • lots of touching minus the sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Should not making out, if you don't plan on putting out

0|0
    1|0
  • Hold your hands on top of his and kind of guide him, other than that boobs are fair play and he may go low with one hand (or both) but he should respect your boundaries, if the low is bad but boobs are fine, guide his hands, guys love boobs so it shouldn't bother hin

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.