What rules do you think an 18 year old girl should have about curfews, dating and relationships?

What BASIC rules do you think an 18 almost 19 year old girl should have about curfews, dating and relationships?

(Living in Sydney Australia if that makes any difference, not sure if it does but just saying!)

Thanks so much :) x

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're 18 then I think you should be responsible for your own rules, being an adult and all... If by rules you mean standards then I guess it's a totally different question

What Guys Said 2

• The same rules as if you were under 18, that is only if you're living in your parents house. Their house their rules. You don't like it? GTFO. That was how I was raised and I agree.

• 18 year old guy snuck out with his dads car last night, tried to get home before he woke up. It was 4 am. He was NOT drunk. Took a turn going 40, in a 25, and thought he was only going 15. Lost control of the car, and hit a pole. I'm just sayin' you should probably respect your parents. Now he's got a court date, a totaled car, and an irate dad (his dad already didn't know he was out after curfew)

What Girls Said 1

• Um, none. She's a grown ass woman.