Females: does she seem interested?

Having trouble reading this girl, I've known this girl for about a year, we had a few college classes together. Recently I've been interested in her, she has never been in a relationship (we are both in college) She is currently 1 hour away due to summer break. We text a few times a week, checking up on each other etc. A month ago I was in her area and asked her if she would like to hang out and we did, we got food. She left the following day for vacation (2 weeks) we both agreed to hang out when she returned. I asked her if she would like to go to an amusement park with me this weekend and she agreed, I was going to pick her up from her house and we were going to drive. However there is a storm coming this so she texted me telling me she wants to go but on a day when it is nice out. So we agreed that we would go next weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be interested in you romantically, or just as a friend. You won't know for sure just yet. Keep hanging out with her and look for more signs. Does she smile at you a lot, want to sit closer to you when you're with her, or anything like that?

What Girls Said 2

• I think so the most females hate the most is poofy, frizzy hair especially on the first date. It looks good, total blue skies.

• Honestly no, not by what you said... More details would help though, maybe she is

What Guys Said 0