Will you ever share this with your significant other?

Will you share with your significant other that you had sexted with some guys/girls which included pics also (no faces) and none of your friends know about this or will you keep it as a secret forever?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I think honesty is the best policy. Would be worst if she found them out on her own before you told her. But if she's easily upset or jealous then just spare her the hurt and don't tell her and don't do it again.

• Why do you think it will hurt her?

• Oh.. If you did it in the past, before you dated her, it's fine.. You were single.. No I don't think she'd wanna see them or wanna know all the details, that really depends on her, but I don't think it would hurt her as long as you don't still do it. That's my opinion.

• Yes thats what I wanted to convey. Your answer was helpful. Thanks a lot. :-)

• I well key word PAST but if they are jealous easily then no

• No, don't do it. They don't need to know so don't bring it up.

• Won't you be bothered how your bf used to be in his immature days? Wouldn't you wanna know about his sexual past?

• Ok... and how will you react if he brings it up?

• I agree, not my business. But his past is his past, minor indiscretions such as this really don't need to be shared.

What Guys Said 1

• Why would I bring that up? What good would it do anyone?

I prefer to keep pretty much all sexual aspects of previous relationships to myself. There's no point in talking about that with the person I'm currently in a relationship with.

• I just want to be as honest as I can be. I want her to love me for who I am.

• What I have or haven't done sexually with other women in the past does not define who I am.

• I know that bro but my ex told me everything about her and I am so damn confused. I think I will be cheating if I won't be transparent.