Said our relationship hasn't sunk in yet?

My boyfriend and I became boyfriend and girlfriend yesterday after he asked me to be his girlfriend. I saw him today at Uni for a bit, and we were talking about us or something along the lines of that and he says "it still hasn't sunk in yet." I asked what he meant and he said that us being in a relationship hasn't sunk in yet. I asked if that was a bad thing and he said not at all.

I don't think he meant it in a bad way at all, but in your opinion what do you think he meant by that? This may sound like a stupid question but it's just difficult for me to tell when I'm part of it and don't have an outside perspective.

Thanks so much ! x

Most Helpful Guy

• He is very happy you have agreed to be his girlfriend. Have you ever gotten something you really wanted yet didn't think you would ever get. For the next few days you are on a high and keep checking back on it to see if it is really there or if you imagined it. This is kinda how he feels about dating you, he wants to keep checking to be sure it isn't a dream. Thats what it means so enjoy.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you guys were close for a decent amount of time (as friends), it might be hard to see you immediately as his gf.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he wants to get more close?