I rarely ever get asked out--only by weird stalker people but people tell me guys should be chasing me right and left? I don't understand lol why?

Guys never really come up to me and talk to me unless I have talked to them first. This one guy I met a few weeks ago would just look at me for a minute straight standing there and I looked at him a couple times (wondering what he was doing lol) and then he just looked away and down at the floor and looked sad? Or one guy would keep touching my feet with his and I asked him to dance with me once (girl's choice) and after that he would sometimes ask me to dance with him--he would say "All girls who (play specific sport that only I play) are hot/I want to marry a girl who plays that sport" which made me feel kind of awkward hahah I didn't say anything because I didn't know how to respond. I have been asked to work at both abercrombie and hollister so I guess I'm not bad looking lol but yeah... I don't get asked out often and I'm quite shy although I can be outgoing if I want to. I'm a girl, 18 by the way :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I fit into that category of guys, you have no idea how hard it is to be shy. Sometimes labeling can really hurt, and I know because I have been accused. It makes a real guy feel so sick to hear those words, who is going to talk to a 'stalker' or believe their defense.

What Guys Said 3

• Isn't that a good thing? You can choose who you talk to. And if you like some guy who is shy, it will get better after a while if you keep on talking yourself. Give them a chance to raise their confidence.

Btw, can I see a picture, give me your phone number please and add me as a friend on facebook!

Just kidding ;P

• Sounds like shy guys.

• LETS GO OUT (HEAVY BREATHING) lol no, let us see what you look like and then will tell you if your attractive or not cause the way you act might be shutting guys off

What Girls Said 1

• If you go to a club expecting prince charming to ask you out and it doesn't happen you gwt disappointed disappointment =low self esteem, low self esteem = turn off. What I saying basically if you are going to the club go to the club to dance and unexpectedly someone worthwhile will approach don't go looking for it let it come to you. Having trouble thinking that way? Think of it this way you're 18 five to ten years from now you'll be married with kids and can't go anywhere so relax your mind and enjoy your youth it does not Last forever and when you least expect he will come but you have to let your gaurd down