Girls, how do you want to be asked out by your crush (guy friend)?

I wanna ask my friend out...
should I ask her to hangout casually or on a date..

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her on a date otherwise if you ask her to hangout she'll think you see her as just as a friend nothing more, what I friend aka boyfriend did for me was he sent me on a scavenger hunt going back to all the places we ever hanged out as friends my final hint was "the place where you became my girlfriend" I really didn't know the answer until I though about it and decide to go back to where I started and sure enough he had plan a romantic dinner just for us

What Girls Said 4

• If the feelings are mutual then maybe a grand gesture. Dress nice , bring her flowers, and ask her if she would like to go on a date with you.

• if she is you're friend already you should ask her on a date cause otherwise she'll think you're not interested just friendly but if you aren't friends with her you could just ask her out cause she'll probably think it's a date anyway

• ask her on a date!

• "Me joga na parede e me chama de lagartixa". Works all the time.

What Guys Said 0