Why won't she break up with him? And what should I do?

So I like this girl a lot and I've been getting signs that she likes me back but she has a boyfriend. To hear her and everybody else say it, it's a bad relationship. She told me that when she's talking to me there's times she forgets all about him. Last night we were talking and she asked me to come over to cuddle and kiss. Then I asked about her boyfriend if he'd be okay with it and why she is still dating him. To that she said I don't know how to answer that. Why won't she break up with him? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You offer her something her boyfriend is lacking. Whatever it is, right now she has the best of both worlds, she doesn't have to chose! You need to decide if you want to put your energy into something that is not in your favor. Unfortunately, usual the bad guy keeps the girl while the man on the side ends up being to something to pass the time. I don't mean to be harsh, just honest about how I see most women act...

• How do I make her choose? What do I say?

• Just let her know that you don't want to be the one to suit back and watch her get hurt nor do u want to get hurt. Just politely let her know that she can't have you both, and explain to her what makes you the better choice. In the end, if she doesn't choose you, it doesn't mean you weren't the better man, it just means she want ready to move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Let her know that you want her to make a choice. It's either stay with this guy and lose you or ditch the bad boyfriend and start something with you. I would tell her that it's not fair to you to keep flirting like that, it's not fair to her boyfriend to keep this dead relationship going, and its not fair to her because she's not happy.

• you're basically the "side bitch" now. She hasn't broken with him because thats her bf she loves him. You're just there to comfort her. But you can be her bf all you have to do is overpower her feelings for her bf. Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Little you can do I'm afraid, other than showing her you're the best pick. If you feel you've got the advantage, just tell her: you are mine now, I don't want you to see "that guy" (the boyfriend) anymore. She might say things like she can't do that. Just be persistent. She can do it if it's you she wants. You can push it to an ultimatum, if she's still not willing to ditch her boyfriend for you, then it's better you cut ties and forget about her. I've been in a similar situation and I tried to be the good guy for too long, it brought me down very deep. My best choice was to cut all contact, that's the only thing that helped.