Girlsaskguys females what is your height cut off for date able or not dateable?

I am 5'6". For me, ideally chick has to be 5'4"-5'8".

And please state your height as well~
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather not date guys shorter than 5'5" or taller than 5'11" and 5'6" to 5'8" is my ideal range.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 5'0 and I'd just like him to be taller than me so 5'1 and anything above will be perfect :)

• Very generous :-)

• It's one good thing about being short lol I don't miss out :)

• I'm 5'4. for me anything between 5'4-6

• I'm 5'2 anywhere from 4'11 to 6'3. A guy can be a little shorter than me but, it can't be by too much and a guy can't be way too tall.

• I'm 5'9 and I would only date someone 5'10 or above. If he is 5'9 or below I'm not that attracted to him. Because I wear heels and I'd like him to be my height or taller with my heels on.

• I'm 5'6. I'd prefer it if the guy was at least 5'10-6'3 :) body wise, not skinnier than me and would like it if he had a bit of definition-heh

• I'm 5'8 and will date anyone my height or taller. Preferably taller like 6'0 but it doest matter

• I'm 5'2 but I really love taller guys. I'm most attracted to 5'10 to 6'1 but I could date shorter. My boyfriend is kind of short, he's 5'7 and the shortest guy I've ever dated or been with, but he's still hot.
    Tall men are just sexy to me, like a guy with a 5-6 on his face could go up to 7 or even 8 with the right height for me.

That's just me though, my cousin is a very short guy, he's not that much taller than me, and he gets tons of girls and most of my friends have or have had a crush on him, so obviously some girls love short guys like him.

• I'm like 5'5 or 5'6 and i'd date anyone 5'8-any height as long as they aren't super scrawny, Ill take the guy thats only a little bit taller than me if he's buff any day.
    Buffness over height (: but they still have to be taller than me lol

• i am a girl and i am 5'3 and i would like a guy that is under 6'1 cause than he would genuinely be a giant compared to me

• Under 6'1"? It might include 5'0" too.

What Guys Said 4

• if she is 5" to 5"7 then im good :D

• How tall are you?

• "I should just start saying I'm 5'8". Hahaa. I'm 5'8"." I don't even know why, but this was hilarious haha.👌 props to you, pal.

• @TattooedChick :D hahaa im glad someone found it funny xD

• I'm 5' 9". 5' 11"-6' would be my limit. Some guys are intimidated by a girl being taller and I've had tall girls feel bad for being so tall. To me it's a relative to the woman. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes, and I'm certainly not going to let that be an issue. If you are both attracted to each other and no need to fret:-)

• Cower before me you impudent dwarfs! yeah im 6'7" :)

• I'm 6'2 and hight isn't a big deal to me but I'd prefer her to be between 5'3 and 5'9.