Its been about a year since I told my boyfriend that I cheated on him?

Its been a year since I told him that I cheated one time and he got back at me by sleeping with his friend fiance. I have been apologizing for it since last year. we decided to still work things out. In march I asked if we could take a break because of college and having a parents who have health problems. One is in a wheelchair. he felt like I was using that time to cheat. I had sex with no one but he went and had sex with the fiance again and another girl that I know. Anyways we started back trying to work things out and he wants to know why I won't add him as a friend on Facebook and that it makes him uncomfortable. But when I told him I was uncomfortable with him texting his friends' fiance he kept doing it so why should I acknowledge him being uncomfortable. He thinks I'm cheating on Facebook but I'm openly on my page when he is over here and beside me. I have nothing to hide. I just feel like why should I rush to make you comfortable when you didn't do it for me. also he says we working on it but he posts these cheating quotes taking hits towards me saying never trust anyone who is too busy when he knows I have a dad who is in a wheelchair. Its not an easy thing to deal with sometimes but I do what I can. what are your opinions about whether I should try to work this out?

Most Helpful Girl

• just let that shit go. ur relationship is like moldy month old food that u refuse to throw out of the fridge. all its gonna do is make u sick b/c its no good for u. once u tell a dude u cheated, he will never see u the same way again. right now he's just with u until he finds the one he feels he really can trust. and he ain't really shit either if he got back at u by sleeping with his friends fiance. messy messy

• It's strange sometimes.. Why would anyone put any effort into an asshole who does things like that? Isn't it obvious this guy is bad news? Love is a strange something.

What Guys Said 3

• My honest opinion? Seems to me it's over.

• You asked for a break, he exploited it. I'd say you two are even now. Last time my gf asked for a break, I had a couple of attractive female friends get all over me in front of her to make her jealous. That ended the break real quick.

• I dont even need to answer this seriously right, cheating on each other means the end of the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I dnt think your in a position to be saying that you dont feel you need to be rushing to make him feel comfortable at all YOU are the one who cheated you think it was ONLY ONE TIME but no you also BROKE trust and loyalty as well not saying it makes it ok for him to continue to do what
    he's doing but what did you expect? You betrayed him so in order to even try and work on gaining his trust back you need to do whatever it takes to make him comfortable and if that requires opening Facebook up to him do that! If you have to show him your text and phone logs do that! If you want this to work Iits going to take you going out of your way for him to start being able to trust you again. He definitely loves you though because he's stuck with you and of course sit him down and let him know its not ok for him to keep running off and cheating constantly and if its going to wrk he needs to stay focused on one woman and thats you