Who remembers the first time you french kissed? Was it exciting?

Mine was with Jeffrey G in his GTO after junior prom

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember, my ex wanted to and I didn't really cause i didn't want his tongue shoved down my throat, but I did touch his tongue a bit with mine and he said "that didn't count" so then I wanted to show him up and just went for it cause I was pissed at him cause I think the first time counted lol

• Does french kissing still arouse you?

• Yeah I would never even date a guy who smoked

• I associate kissing me on top with licking me down there - the tongue is like a guy's thing --- it's an electrical connection it gets me going immediately!

What Guys Said 7

• I was in 5th grade I think, so I was probably 11 or so with my gf of the week Sharlene. Back then we called it "scooping", which I actually completely forgot about until now, haha.

• 16, in Greece with an unknown Greek girl who spoke only Greek. I never knew her name. She never knew mine :D

Exciting, yes!

• It was at a frat party and I was dancing with some girl... She pushed me up against a wall... I think she may have been crazy

• Yep. It was with Angela. At the cinema. In the circle. We were both 14. I remember she had burned her finger on a hot cake tin earlier in the day and she kept going to the bathroom to run her finger under cold water. Hot kiss, hot cake, hot finger.

• My first kiss was a french kiss also.

• i was.. 20 and it felt pretty weird, definitely liked it though

• I was in first grade, I french kissed like three different girls behind this old shed during P. E.

What Girls Said 9

• My first boyfriend (and only who is now my ex). He kept bringing it up but I kept shrugging him off but one day I looked at him and said, "Wanna french kiss?". He looked at me surprised and we did french kiss,

We were/are both 17. It was weird. He tasted of lettuce.

• lettuce? LOL. Better than burned tobacco... and now do you still like it?

• I swear lettuce.

Eh not really. First time, it felt weird so I tried it again, this time shoving my whole tongue in his mouth lol. He LOVED it so I guess I was happy for him.

• I was 19. It was with Patrick, in my truck on top of a mountain. I was more concerned with doing it right than I was with actually paying attention to how I felt.

• He kissed like a washing machine. Was awful..

• 8th grade with a kid named rigo. We used to meet after school just to kiss in the stairwell but we never spoke during the day lol

• Have not been kissed yet wondering the same thing good qurstion

• I was 16 my bf had gum In his mouth and he smelled like candy so I kissed him ***

• What's your favorite part of foreplay these days?

• I haven't yet..

• I haven't yet experienced

• 19, had my first kiss with my friends with benefits (now he is my boyfriend, dah). It was horrible because both of us had no experience and he tried to stuck his tongue into my throat...