She slapped me in the face!?

This girl I'm talking to randomly slaps me playfully but its cause she said she wants to see me get mad cause I don't never get mad. When she does it I say chill but then does it again. Then I act like im mad but im really not... what should I do?

Is it bad that I dont get mad even tho I know it's playful?

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, that is really disrespectful. Don't let her do that to you. You may not get mad but you shouldn't tolerate that.

What Girls Said 5

• How old are both of you?

No it's not bad. Though she did really disprespect you.

• Im 20 and she's 19 I believe im way more mature than her too

• Find someone who doesn't hit you even in joking.

• Stop talking to her

• i thnk she is just rude for doing that, thats just plain Rude!

next time she does that, tell her off in the nicest way that she will feel embarassed of after...

• can you please keep a distance away from her?
    it isn't fun or funny to slap people for nothing

• Hey don't let her hit u

What Guys Said 3

• Probably she likes you if she hits you playfully and want you to show emotions.

Get mad rip her clothes off her and have wild aggressive passionate dominant sex.

• I would just smack her hand hard enough to bruise it every time she tried. But I guess not everyone has my gung fu reflexes.

• What the hell? Whip out your suck next time she does that. That should put an end to things nicely