My high school crush told me that my sister is hotter than me?

ok i liked him a lot before i even got with my ex,...

so oneday he messaged me over facebook, asking whats up and stuff...

so oneday he saw my sisters profile and he thot she was really really pretty i told him she was married already and he said it heart was broken,... then asked me out for coffe :p

then one day texted me saying she was hotter...

i heard guy drool and lust about my sister infront of me never minded it entiirly,...

but the stupd thing i guess i did was that i confessed to him that liked hm thruoghout our highschool years,... plus he admitted that i needed a nose job and that my sister was a little prettier than me...

overall he is an eduacated guy, pretty practical, i can tell he is straight up honest dude and its his nature to be honest,...

and buy the way my sister was always my idial, and the idial of hotness to me, so im not jealouse of her she is older than me but still...

Most Helpful Guy

• why did he say that. to make you don't like him. being gentle is not mentioning those stuff in front of the girl he likes even if he is a honest guy. you didn't ask him if you sister is hoter did you? the nose job thingy was not cool, if he bothers this then tell him to find a girl who doesn't need a nosejob and leave u alone. you may have liked him but you have to show him you wanna be threated with respect or the sub variant: tell him it hurting you when it actually does and when he didn't want to hurt u he will stop imediately

• to be honest i did ask him but i guess thats my fault,. its just i liked him alot...

• high standards? meaning im not good enough or somthing

• when I look at the whole situation the way you told me he thinks he can get better? how did he act on the date? this may be the last part needed for my oppinion

What Guys Said 5

• do not date a guy who tells you, you need a nose job

it sounds to me like you may have some self-esteem issues. those things he's said are both inappropriate and wrong, inconsiderate and disrespectful. I don't see a question to answer here but I would suggest you find a better guy. education, practicality, and honesty may be strong suits but common sense, manners, and respect don't seem to be things he's learned

• regardless of hotness you're still in the "hot" category so eets all guud :)

• well, you're pretty hot. If your sister actually managed to be hotter, I want to see her picture :-P

• she is hotter, but she was always my ideal of hotness but it sucks to hear it from a guy i like...

• there's a distinction between being blunt and being a creep. Just make sure he is the prior.

• ahan i see il make sure of that, thanks! have a good day,...:)

• It's a neg to make you want him more. And it worked obviously.

• wow i didn't think of it that way,...

• What seriously? It never occurred to you?

• not really... i have little dating experiances...

• Is your sister single? :P

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, I think he is on crack.

You are extremely gorgeus and do NOT need a nose job!

I am jealous of your gorgeus eyes!! And hair.

You have a fine nose!!

• aww that so sweet,... he does do drugs though... but i knew him for years,...

• hot and taken,... thats good advice,.. have a good day you :)

• come on he is just a boy. And u want a man, right? real men dont behave like this.. real men and gentleman know what to say in which situation and avoid to make u depressed.
    U need no nose job. u r a pretty girl. never allow other people to put u down. and hesitate

• this was a mature answer,. thank you, have a very good day you ;)

• He's a loser