What ethnicity are you commonly attracted too?

All of them! I really don't have a favorite. As long as a guy can make me happy and smiles, nothing else really matters. But, usually, because I'm mixed, they don't seem to like me.

0|0
9|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't not try to have a relationship with her race or anything, but I do prefer mixed.

0|1
    0|0
    • I jumbled my words so much, I meant to say that I would try to have a relationship with a girl regardless of her race, lol.

• lol, no worries.

What Guys Said 18

• First northern Europeans, then eastern Europeans, then south Europeans... then bla bla bla

But I don't really favour races. A beautiful girl from Asia is better than a not so beautiful girl from northern Europe. I values beauty (both inside and outside) above all other criteria.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not so much to Asians, but I've had some good experiences with Thai and Philippino.
    Brazilian can be irresistible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ethnicity isn't really a factor for me. Body type and smell are the bigger factors.

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer caucasian (white) and Asian girls but general looks are more important. i´d date a decent looking girl from every ethnicity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your right it doesn't matter, as long as that person can make you smile. Love comes in all sizes and shapes and colors haha. I raise my OJ to love and its beautiful random nature. hahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more attracted to the individual's looks rather than race, but around 7/10 times a girl who catches my eye will be white like myself. The next 2/10 would be black/mulatto and the last 1/10 would be everything else. Just a guesstimate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Igbo Nigerian. I have no preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • European, middle eastern, hispanic, latino, far east Asians are attractive, pacific Islanders, whites in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one is attracted to me. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything European and white.

0|1
    0|1
  • Those who don't like you, who are "they"?

I'm most commonly attracted to Blacks, Black-Africans, Middle Easterns, Indians, Asians, Hispanics/Latinos, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • LatinA's -______-

• Show All
    • I know right? Awesome typo.

• Lol. For your insecurities to be justified, I would have needed to jump on that oh so precious white guy. Do not use my words or experiences to support how you see all women. You are doing an immense disservice to me.

• Magnets are a common threat to my libido.

0|0
    0|0
  • normaly hispanic and other exotics.

0|1
    0|0
  • White/ light skinned girls mainly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eurasian girls, Indian and Middle Eastern girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black n White mixed girls. Latinas, and asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Eskimo girls are really hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Latina girls

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure. I've crushed on people from every race pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most commonly?

• Show All
    • Wait a minute, "demographics." They're the only choice among the "options available." Insecurities still justified. I'll leave ya alone now. 0:)

• No disservice necessary, I'm not entitled to anything. *all is good!*

• South Asians

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to a lot of people and never consciously thought about ethnicity, but if I had to answer one then it would be Caucasian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian/European

0|0
    0|0
  • Latino men are the hottest men I have ever seen

0|0
    0|0
  • mixed people are the most beautiful..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Irish and Scottish men