Do girls get attached after sex?

do girls get attached after sex? My friend with benefits said that we were dating but I can do whatever I want but she wants her to be my girl number one (the one I spend the most time with) we talk everyday and she cares about me a lot and im supposedly very important to her in her life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all. I'd say about 80% of chicks will catch feelings for the dicks. See what I did there? 😏 JK

This girl, I'm guessing she wants more from you. Definitely ask her about it. & if you don't feel the same way you both should stop fucking before things get too deep.

What Girls Said 10

• Some do, some don't.

I'm not the type that does.

• Mmm not all the time I've once told my friends with benefits that we could only have sex with each other just so that we werent picking up things and giving it to one another but I didn't like him for anything! also there have been guys that I knew were supposed to be my friends with benefits but I "got attached" it was just lust and infactuation

For her though, sounds like she wants something more from you... I don't know maybe you should ask her what thats all about

• It depends on whether she likes the guy, but most girls will become more attached after sex I think.

• It really depends on the girl honestly. Some girls get really attached, while others not much at all. I think it depends on how many guys she's been with. This girl sounds like she's let herself get really attached. You should tell her straight up how you feel about what you have and make it clear if you have no intention beyond friends with benefits.

• Yes, I really think girls do get attached after sex. In my opinion, I think girls have a high chance of getting attached after sex.

• It depends, if I really liked the guy and he showed some interest, yes. I do not like head games, the guy showing he's into me and then ignoring me after. For us, sex is some kind of connection, not just a physical thing.

• mostly, yes

• Yes we do. This is why I don´t do friends with benefits anymore. Somebody get´s hurt.

• No. Sex is sex and not a commitment. Although I know that being friends with Benefits can often lead to one or both of the participants wanting more

• Yes. For most of us intimacy is part of love. I wouldn't do it if I don't have feelings for a man.

The problem is if the man thinks of it as a fling. Here the girl gets hurt a lot.

What Guys Said 1