Guys, would you date a virgin?

A virgin that's waiting until marriage. No oral sex, hand jobs, fingering, dry humping, and etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. She sounds like marriage material.

• He he he.. I got a good answer... and my leg fell asleep xD

What Guys Said 16

• I would sooo date a virgin. already have actually. hahaa :D

• Of course. Can I kiss her though?

• Virgin, yes.
    Waiting till marriage is a long time to not know if you're 'compatible' so nah to that one, don't mind waiting but thats too much.

• I would wait if she was willing to do everything after marriage. At her own pace of course but everything.

• How sexually open will you be when you do get married?
    Anyway, I probably wouldn't mind it. It's a breath of fresh care compared to most girls.

• I don't mind being sexual once I'm married.

• I might be cool depending on the girl. If there was no boob grabbing then that's a deal breaker.

• No boob grabbing. Boob grabbing leads to other things...

• Okay :-)

• All power to you, just not for me lol

• No, I wouldn't. Firstly, I have no intention of getting married, so no sex before marriage would mean a life without sex for me. So, that's a no no.
    Also, I'm into women who are very active, physically, so anyone who isn't, just ain't right for me.

• no not when its as simple popping into a party and getting laid so when it comes to dating eventually sex is going to come up

• Nope... I dated a couple virgins. One didn't EVER have sex because she wanted to wait for marraige, I respected that. But she also love oral, Receiving that is. It turned into a one sided thing and I ended up resenting her for not reciprocating the act which made me feel like she didn't want to reciprocate the feelings.

The other just wanted to wait for the right time... no rushing. And a year later, I ended up being her first. The relationship was beautiful, but we ended up going our separate ways.

Waiting is fine with me, but I don't know if/when I'll get married, and if there is no sexual play to relieve the tension/stress... I will go to someone else to find it

• Depends on the age. when I was young yes. If your over thirty hell no. you really have issues.

• I'm twenty three years' old. I will not lower my standards just to touch a stinking weiner. It's not like penises are freaking amazing.
      They just go in, put, in, out. Until you've reached an orgasm.

• Um, sex can be fun. you guys can experiment. do different things to each other. it not just about a persons penis. it should be about both of you. Also about experimentation. lightly touching each other skin. back rubs. oil, hot tubes. kissing every part of each others body when you say it like you have it does sound stupid. if your having problems with younger men just wanting to use you to get off than I can see your argument. Than date an older guy. when I was 30 I was dating a girl your age. we had a lot of fun together. I miss her sometimes even now.. lots of good memories.

• Umkay...

• Fuck that.

• I would not date a girl like that

• hahahahahaha no i would not do that

• I'm dating a virgin right now, and we're talking about marriage. (I'm a virgin, too, for the record)

• *thumbs up* small buttons! But that's so cute :-)

• definitley not sorry

• it would be sooo difficult i mean either you are so patient about your sexual needs or you don't get sexually attracted easily... however if he really loves you & respect you he will wait for you

• Lol, I am very patient.

What Girls Said 0