How to tell if a guy likes you or is he just being nice? Is he just shy?

OK so this guy I work with that I really like has been showing me slight signs that he likes me, Or at least I think they're signs? He's super nice to me, very polite, I catch him looking at me sometimes. One day he was packing grocerys for me and he kept touching my hand and he has purposely sat next to me in the break room when it was just me and him in there and there were like 20 other empty seats. But I gave him my number about 3 days ago because I figured I had nothing to loose but I still haven't heard back... what do I do? Is he not interested? Should I drop it? I'm also usually the one to start the conversation but I'm shy so we don't talk a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• No give him a chance I always have the three day rule on calling and I bet he's shy

What Guys Said 2

• As ur saying he is very nice to u. And I think he is very much attracted to u has ur very cute. Spend some time with him has u will get sone idea whether to continue or not

• he's attracted to you

What Girls Said 0