Ladies! Tell me what you think of one night stands, and friends with benefits?

I personally get bothered by the idea of those two things, and respect a few dates before the next stage. I want to know what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• No to both. Sex should come with love.

What Girls Said 11

• I think that there are SOME people that can handle it, but what I see most often, is that two people will attempt to me fwb, but then one of them (usually the girl) will get emotionally invested at some point, while the other won't and that causes problems.

There are times when I think I could handle it as well, but when it comes right down to it, this is probably false. I would have a hard time just seeing someone as a friend if I had sex with them, so I just sleep with people who I already have a relationship with.

• I think girls really should respect their bodies and not do that. Usually 1 of them is getting taken advantage of. friends with benefits again if you're friends I don't know - I just don't see how it does any good - one or the other is likely to fall for each other. Plus if it doesn't work out - you're gonna lose a friend

• One night stands in my opinion are disgusting, degrading and shows how little respect people have for one another. And friend with benefits, again, degrading. Good enough to fuck but not good enough to settle with and build a future with? Not my cup of tea

• This is the answer I wish most girls would give.

• Some girls are obviously brought with with more self respect or are too gullible to see the harsh reality!

• I think the same way as you. I think there should be a relationship established when you want to have sex with someone.

• Honestly, I feel one night stands and friends with benefits belong in two different categories. Since, people who participate in friends with benefits feel an attraction towards their friend and just aren`t ready to admit it. So, they claim it`s only physical. But, someone always ends up catching feelings. Now, one night stands are for those who just want a night of fun with no strings attached.

• Not my thing.

• Its not something I'd be into.

• I wouldn't do either. I don't care if other people do it.

• Ehh, I think they are kinda yucky and meaningless. They can be fun while things are good but somebody always gets there feelings hurt.

• I understand when people do those but its nothing for me.

• I've got nothing against the idea as it's a personal choice at the end of the day and if two people decide to be part of one of those things then it's their decision and not anyone elses however like many other girls I doubt it'd be for me as I, like many other girls would probably become emotionally attached to someone who may not be interested in me like that

What Guys Said 0