How many dates do you go on/have gone on and how many of them involved traditional dating methods?

Because I'm really curious how many people go on dates to bars/restaurants and activity places.

Where do people usually go on dates?
How much do they eat out for dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have gone on dates to restaurants, bars, for coffee, to the movies for the most part.

to me a date means you are going out together with an interest as more than friends. sometimes you are not yet in a relationship and it is getting to know each other to see if you are interested in a relationship. if you are in a relationship it's a night out to get to know each other in a fun way to build romantic interest.

in my book the guy pays if we are not in a relationship.

to me the point of a date is to gauge, determine, or enhance romantic interest.

What Girls Said 4

• I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months and for the first month all he took me were on traditional dates. We usually go out to eat somewhere, and then do something fun like the movies or skating or something. It was after the first month we started just hanging out at each other's houses more, but we still go on the occasional "date date". :-)

• Every time my boyfriend and I go out on a date we go out to eat. Other times we're just hanging out.

• I've been on several dates. Currently in a relationship so not dating.

Most dates are usually lunch, dinner or drinks. Sometimes activities but its uncommon.

• We go out to eat. We exercise. We take couple classes. I don't know, we just hang out

What Guys Said 0