What does he mean? Does he still like me?

I told him we should stay friends after he told me he liked me and always has. Everytime were hanging out, even with others, I always catch him looking at me. smacking my bum. he always tried to kiss me when he's drunk. He also asked me do you love me when texting me but played it off as if he was joking.. was he serious? he also brough up he marriage jokingly twice and said he sees me as wifey material. is he serious or?

I did tell him I liked him before he did herebut he didn't want anything really. but that was after him and i dated and i didn't want anything serious. I think its just mind games now..

What Guys Said 1

• Unrequited love a bore, and I got it pretty bad, but for someone you adore, its a pleasure to be sad.

Someone has a thing for me; woe is me. Come on lady.

• lol what

• Of course he likes you. You haven't reciprocate his feelings, and your the one complaining.

• I did tell him I liked him before he did herebut he didn't want anything really. but that was after him and i dated and i didn't want anything serious. I think its just mind games now..

What Girls Said 0