Creeped out... Should I be?

Ok so I have been talking to this guy that I have known for two and a half months, I feel like he is trying to move a little fast , he comes over a lot and sometimes stays for like 3 days straight.. Ok so I am 20 years old with a 14 month little girl... I need and want my space.. I hate not having time to myself, so Men , ever since the first time we hung out, every single time, no matter what, when we get into bed, he immediately try's to have sex. Now may I add I work 6 days a week , come home and take care of my baby, and go to bed. I don't ALWAYS WANNA HAVE SEX ! So sometimes I have to lie and make something up bc I don't want to and I don't wanna hurt his feelings, so then he asks me "ok well then can you do something for me then?" So then I do bc I don't want him to be mad. But seriously it's freakin annoying ! And then the other night he tells me , your the best thing that has ever happened to me? Do you guys think that's weird? because I do. We have known each other two months wtf? Don't get me wrong he is a good, fun guy. But ooooommmmggg... Clingy much? Also he always has an attitude with my best friend... Sorry but if u don't like my best friend then that is going to be an issue. I just... I don't know maybe I'm being paranoid but this is how I feel... He thinks we're like committed to each other also. I don't want a relationship right now or anything serious what so ever... I don't know how to tell him this without sounding like a bitch... Any opinions? 💋

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though you probably won't like what I have to say much, I'd consider yourself lucky to have a guy that into you. Since you have a 14mo baby and all. Not saying that's a bad thing but there are literally tons of single moms out there that would kill to have a guy that was this into them. And, I can understand about the thing with you besty. On the other hand maybe it would be a good idea to try and understand why he has an attitude with your friend. Sometimes people just don't get along.

At the same time 2 months is pretty fast to be moving at that pace and is fairly odd.

What Guys Said 5

• You absolutely must get rid of this creep. There is no easy way to get rid of pests who do not want to go. Tell him firmly and forcefully that you do not want to see him anymore. Tell him you will be seeing someone else (regardless whether you do or not). Accept dates from others. Start taking control of your life. You have enough stuff to do with your responsibility to a little kid.

If he does not cooperate and keeps bothering you, you will have to get a restraining order, which can be easily obtained by filling out a form available at your local family law court. You will have to describe specific acts of harassment, threats, or violence giving details and dates. Since you seem to describe this guy as a real oaf and lout, this may be necessary, but the safety and well-being of you and your child take priority in this unpleasant situation.

• Staying three days straight sounds more like a boarder than a boyfriend.

• sounds like you found a good guy, good luck with that lol

• Quit giving him anything sexual and he will become bored soon enough

What Girls Said 2

• Dump him. He sounds like a needy loser.

• Sometimes you need to just explain why you need ur space an if thy care about you they will understand