Would you date me? If not why?

WHAT I LIKE: hunting, fishing, camping, the outdoors and outdoor activities, whole range of music including country but not scremo, skiing, kayaking

ABOUT ME: shy at first until I get to know you, can be stubborn and opinionated, would rather sit around a bonfire with friends and family than go to parties, loyal, caring, family is important to me

• Yes
  • maybe, need more information on you
  • No
WHAT I LOOK LIKE: short, brown hair and hazel eyes, 118lbs not really skinny but not fat, hourglass figure, dimples
For any of the girls looking at this I am straight I like guys only sorry this is only for the guys but thanks for taking your time to comment and to do the poll

Most Helpful Guy

• As an older guy I can tell you this, looks don't matter! Having things in common is a plus but not important in my opinion. What matters is Honesty and Loyalty. Example: I have been married for five years now and my wife and I have things in common and we don't at the same time. I like to read comic books and watch Godzilla movies, she doesn't. She's into working out and watching shows like army wives and I'm not into that kind of stuff. What attracted me to her is her Honesty, Loyalty and above all else she is a very caring person and she is very opinionated. Besides how could I not marry a beautiful girl that has the guts to tell when I'm wrong or stop me if I'm doing something stupid.

• thank you Sir. and I hope to have a relationship and marriage like my grandparents had I remember when I was little seeing them together and even thought they had been together for years you could still see the love in their eyes when they looked at eachother

• same for you Sir I wish you and your wife the best of luck

• Bullshit they don't

What Guys Said 21

• Yes if you enjoy talking a lot during those activities. Also if you enjoyed dancing anywhere and in the rain it would be a definite yes.

• yes love dancing I can never get enough of it even more so if the guy actual dances too

• Plenty of use can be got out of leather boots. Can couple them up with tons of sexy outfits. Dress them up, dress them down, wear only those - of course none of that would be wise around actual snakes lol.

• ya lol

• The only thing I like from your "what I like" section is camping and hunting. Your music taste is COMPLETELY different than mine, which would definitely affect things.

Your "About me" section is great.

Your description of your appearance doesn't really help since I can't see your facial features, but based off what you said, you seem attractive.

Overall, i don't think I would since you kinda seem like a country girl, but it depends on your appearance and what other types of music you like.

• Hunting is dumb and unnecessary, so is fishing imho. Stubborn isn't my type either. And I'm into clubbing.
    And "lol sorry im not good with technology how would I post a pic?".. A minimum level of intellect and commitment is required to get down with me..
    But I'm sure there are guys who'd love to date you.

• no they aren't dumb maybe to you they are but to an independent young lady who wants to help in more ways than one to provide for her family then its extremely important... your just a city slicker who is probably afraid to get his hands dirty and has no respect for his elders but that's all I get from what you have told me

• Lol she obviously wasn't looking for negative answers. As soon as she heard something she didn't like she went to insults, but really "city slicker" lol

• I know, a lot on here are just looking for confirmation.. I see no reason to give it to them if it's not my opinion.

@asker: I'm just not a fan of hurting animals more than it's necessary. Ok you might eat the fish. But if you shoot a deer? How much of him do you really use. That's a waste. You could just have bought some meat at the store which is going to get thrown away if no one buys it.
      HELP? Do you want to tell me your family would starve without hunting? You don't have stores in that wilderness you live in? Sorry as a "city slicker" I obviously don't know how it is do live in that harsh jungle where you need to hunt your food. I thought that finished around 1000 years ago.

And you're 18-24, how is your technical incompetence related to my respect toward elders? I don't see any link there. Another reason why I wouldn't date you: Inability to receive critique.

• why do you only present positive facts. the answer will obviously not be negative, if you don´t put negative stuff in the description :P

• lol sorry :) and by the way I looked at your picture and you are quite good looking and I thought I already put some negative stuff on their like I didn't thing stubborn was a good thing lol and some people hate country and call you hillbilly where I love for listening to country lol

• i guess a lot girls are like this and a lot of guys have a converse desire :D

• ya lol

• No, you sound dumb and you couldn't care less about society. A big range of music is usually a great sign though. I hate the outdoors and like using my brain instead.

• Why would she sound dumb? Because she likes to exercise and do outdoor activities? Seriously, your comment seems really prejudicial. she's not exactly my type when it comes to personality but she seems like a good person, and I dont think anyone deserves to read things like your comment unless you really know them. Otherwise you're judging too soon

• Im not a stupid girl and I actually get quite into politics with my grandpa and you can call me stupid if you would like Sir. but if you call all of my grades in the 80's - 90's all year round stupid then its okay im proud of them and im not just book smart I grew up learning hot to live off the land incase I ever got lost its quite a useful piece of information

• bla bla bla, how do you look... in the end that is what counts the most...

• Knowing how old you are might help. So far I see no reason why I wouldn't but I can never tell solely based on a self description on the internet.

• I am not the party type person either. I love hanging out with friends at a bonfire. And I love the outdors with hiking and camping! And by the way I love girls with hazel eyes, I find that highly attractive! But yeah u seem like a cool relaxed girl! I would still neeed to know more because you can't just base everything off a little info! But yeah to truly want to date someone it's prob good having at least something's in common that you could do together!

• You didn't mention ethnicity. That would help us paint a picture about how u look.

• I hate I sound shallow but looks are also important in who I pick to date. Could you post/DM a picture? If not my half answer is that based off what you find fun, I would date you.

• no your not shallow lol I like honesty

• So you would have to upload to some website any social network like thing you have really and then just click the update section for your question and post the link from the top of your social network page

• thanks :)

• Personality wise sounds pretty cool, but I have to find her attractive as well.

• Yes, i would date you

• the information tells nothing special and you don't have a picture.

• I dont like gurls who go to party to get drunk doe :E

• I don't like parties lol and have never got drunk in my life lol I don't do any drugs and I don't smoke

• He doesn't have a girl because he uses ma instead of my (its both 2 letters), meh instead of me, fawk instead of fuck and luv instead of love.

• Lol thinken of it now, i think i have to fart '-'

• I gotta say, you sound like grade A dating material

• How short, I may be so bold as to ask. Are you pretty, beautiful, or plain. So I need to ask, with all due respect. Not trying to be mean.

• lol im not good at describing myself im not one of those overconfident girls who could talk about themselves forever but I guess it depends on the guy on if im beautiful or ugly but I guess im pretty lol

• and im 5 foot 3 inches

• I have a thing against county music, texting all the time,,, talking on phone all the time.

• I'm not into your personality at all...

• I couldn't keep up with you.

• why? lol

• I'm more introverted and suffer from severe neck pain that pretty much cripples me at times.

• oh im so sorry to hear that

• yup we need a pic us guys are visual creatures

• You sound perfect to be honest

• thank you mystery man lol

What Girls Said 1

• Eh, I don't know to be honest. I kind of hate the outdoors, so that would definitely cause a lot of arguing. Otherwise, I guess I would date you.