What does this make you?

you been talking to a guy and you decided to hang out alone with him and he been asking you to suck his private for a long time and then when he shows up he has hickeys on his neck and he's been asking me to suck his dick but you try not to but then at the end of the day you gave in and he was saying oh you don't do it I'm not going to talk to you no more what does that mean and what does that make the girl?

• wrong
  • right

Most Helpful Guy

• You should only give a guy a blowjob if it's something you want to do. If he says "either do it or else" that's not the way things work when it comes to sex. You're not with the right kind of guy.

What Guys Said 6

• Move one, He's not worth your time! When a guy straight up asks for a BJ like that it's an obvious big red flag. Move one, don't risk getting an STD from this dude.

• so he had hickeys and asked you to suck his dick?
    just asking a girl to suck your dick is absolutely selfish and disrespectfull.
    you are right ! this guy is an asshole!

• He sounds like a piece of crap to me.

• Don't do anything with that asshole

• You let the guy use him. That was wrong of you, you knew what was up. It was wrong of him too to use you.

• Fuck that hypocritical, manipulating creep !

What Girls Said 3

• If a guy want a girl to do the above and use threat , the girl must never give in.
    we need to know our self worth so that no other people can manipulate us into a situation we are not comfortable with. and he had hickeys on his neck, it showed he must have enjoyed some good time with other girls, it made this guy totally not dateable

• it makes you bait for his games

• The only thing I would do is block this person from everything and slam a door in their face. You're weak and desperate if you gave in. Sex should a be a mutual thing, giving and receiving. For me it also has to involve a relationship.