Bad boy spell trouble?

K so there's this super hot guy in my class. He's smart popular a jock. U know the type. Anyways he thinks I'm cute and said I'm sexy. But he always stares at my boobs and butt. He wants to have sex with me. I don't think I'm mentally ready for what he wants to do, and by the way I'm in 10 grade can someone help me plz!

• Bad boy
  • Innocent enough

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not have sex outside relationships and all relationships you get into should begin with a waiting period of (let's say) six months before any sexual activities occur. In other words, demand from him some serious commitment to a relationship with you on an emotional level before you let the relationship progress toward the physical. In this way, if he is a user or abuser or some other undesirable, you will be able to walk away from him without the regret of rewarding him with sex he didn't deserve.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I think you said it there yourself. "He wants to have sex with me. I don't think I'm mentally ready for what he wants to do."

End of story. If he wants to hang out with you, do other things, go for it. But if he's only looking at your body, and you're not ready for "what he wants to do" then that's not a relationship you want.

Now. You talked about what you think he wants to do... what do you want to do? You're not interested in having sex with him, I take it. Want a different romantic relationship with someone who thinks you're cute and sexy? Don't really care? You've got a say in this too :)

• Sure... just have sex with him. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

(Other than a pregnancy, having slander said about you, or being sexually/mentally broken/disturbed...)

• You need tell him get loss, you just don't go giving sex to guy who
    you think is hot and calls you sexy , cute. Now come on young
    lady you do better than him

• Advice?
    Avoid this guy.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're not ready, you're not ready. If he's not willing to accept that, then he probably doesn't care about your feelings.

If you want a more serious relationship with him and he feels the same way, he will wait for you.