Do guys find cameltoes cute?

Do guys like cameltoes? I love yoga pants, and frankly I love showing my butt off! Some call me a slut, but I get pleasure from showing my butt and pussy!!! Anyways please answer

Haha thanks guys! Frankly, I LOVVEEEEE SHOWING MY BUTT AND PUSSY IF ANYONES CURIOUS, maybe kik me sometime ;)
I'm actually 18, I just couldn't figure out how to change it :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Not "cute".

Cameltoe with guys can only go two ways:
    (1) They think it's hot that your advertising "I'm available" in such a direct manner.
    OR
    (2) They think you're a thirsty f**king tramp.

IMO, neither option sounds good to me. However, you've pretty much described yourself as a nympho, so I don't think you'll mind being seen either way.

What Guys Said 20

• 4 Day old profile.

Stolen picture from another girl's profile.

Seems legit.

• I mean if you have a perfect ass and your pussy lips are showing also, I would like it!! Usually guys only find it gross if it's a nasty looking girl or she has a weird looking camel toe.

• I don't really know, I most definitley don't find it gross. Your pants/swimsuit could be riding up and I wouldn't say anything.

• When I was under the age of 18, I wouldn't even have noticed it. I was dumb that way, LOL!

• I tried to change my age for the heck of it and couldn't. I get the impression we can't change our ages OR names. You can always put a note on your profile saying you are not under 18.

• OH, I guess you did, LOL!!!

• It's okay. Yeah on a hot girl it might look attractive. Butts and pussy, in general, are great though of course.

• under 18 wanting to send genital pics on kik O. o chris hansen is it you?

• I love looking at a nice butt in yoga pants but unless you're hanging pretty low or your pants are up WAY too high. Camel toe shouldn't be an issue. So for me I'll have to go with a no.

• I don't love em but if you show I shall look! Where did you get that picture?

• I can dig it

• If the girl was hot and was 18 or older, then yeah I do.

• I don't mind it. I wouldn't find it disgusting, honestly. 'Cute' may not be the right word, though.

• Its cool with me, and kinda hot, except when its all obvious spandex wedgy looking shit.

• Well you make yourself seem either slutty or stupid. But if you like the attention, it's your choice.

• HELL YES!!!

• Butts are nice in yoga pants but cameltoes are kinda gross, it's much better if you're just smooth down there

• Hell no, but it let's a dude know u dtf, n we love that

• Yeah I like looking at them for obvious reasons :)

• I like butts, but not cameltoes. I prefer it to be as flat and smooth as possible down there.

• I love seeing a girl showing her stuff off. Gets my imagination going, if ya know what I mean ;)

• I've always loved a great ass, and I appreciate the way yoga pants show them off. As far as the cameltoe goes; I'm not gonna lie, I'd look, lol.

That is, assuming you're telling the truth about being 18. I wouldn't check out a kid, no matter what she's wearing.

• LOL, changing your profile picture right as I clicked on this... you're funny

• ... and yeah, you're a little underage, it'd be creepy to be looking at yours. I'm 25

What Girls Said 8

• Coming from a female perspective, no, they're not cute. Whenever I see a girl with a camel toe, I always think, "Doesn't she FEEL that?" Because I sure as hell can. It's a very uncomfortable feeling- I call it a "vedgie." And anyone who likes a front wedgie... well, whatever, I guess. But tbh, I've never heard a guy talk highly about cammel toe. They just laugh behind the girls back. Especially if you have a big, fat camel toe. But do whatever you want, where you clothes however you want. But unfortunately, people percieve you by how you dress, because that's usually the first thing they notice. Also, we all know you didn't click the wrong button. If you're lying about it so that the older guys on here will talk naughty to you, don't worry, because they're are some child molesters on this site that would love to have their way with a little girl.

• There are a lot of spelling errors in here, but you get the jist of it.

• Most guys make fun of girls who have bad camel toes and make snotty jokes.

• the guys who make fun of girls or make snotty jokes for whatever reason are jerks...

• This reminds me of Khloe from kuwtk.. Lol. I don't think it's attractive.. Not sure about what the men think of it though.

• Sorry, cameltoe is kind of gross to be showing off. Maybe the dudes think otherwise.

• Lol i'd kik you:p Okay enough of the creepy time.. I think camel toe, is a fail..

• No, it's not cute. But I guess some guys will like it because they'll think you're easy. If that's the vibe you want to give off then go ahead.

• Ratchet lmfao