Do you have a racial preference?

Do you tend to like a certain race over another? What is it?

I'm Asian and there's A LOT of white people and latinos in the area I live, who usually go for each other. I'm basically one of the six Asians in my school, and they usually go for the white people anyway.

Do you like asians, white people, black people, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• My racial preferences change depending on who I'm attracted to so if I meet a middle eastern guy that I like - I will like another 3 or 4 middle eastern guys and if I meet a black guy that I like - the next couple of guys that I'm interested in will be black. Right now my preference is black guys.

• Oh that's like me (: I used to be only into caucasian and Asian guys, but I met this latino dude and he's epic so yea

What Guys Said 14

• Your boy WhiteSteve is an Equal Opportunity Lover.

• I would prefer to date an Asian girl because I feel more comfortable around Asian people. Im Hispanic, never felt comfortable in a crowd of Mexicans haha.

• It couldn't matter less to me, really. I've dated like five different races, and it's never something that played a role for me one way or the other.

• I think I have some preferences but I see beautiful women of all races. Race really isn't the thing I'm interested in.

• Being what I am as related to race (B, W, NA) I seem to like something about all the races. I guess I can see a small part of myself in all of them. With men it's different. I don't think most women actually figure out what they are attracted to until at least age 25 when they sorta break free of what mom, dad, and the friends are comfortable with. I think it's because all races put a ton of pressure on what race is acceptable for "their" women to date.

• Not really. I live in a pretty racially diverse area, and see attractive people of all sorts of races.

• As an Asian dude I prefer to mix things up a bit as in, Asian girls are least preferred by myself. With that said there is tons of inter-racial dating where I live.

• I honestly don't discriminate or have a preference, but I've noticed Asians tend to be the best wife material..

• Yeah, but the stereotype is that they're really strict towards their kids though...

• That's true... to some extent? Based on my experence, the woman in my Asian family tend to have class when dealing with strangers or friend that aren't that close, but when it comes to good friends and close family, all manners are put aside.

• That's true, people who think Asian women are submissive don't know what the they're talking about. I remember one joke about mail-order brides on Family Guy where the guy gets a package, opens it up, and his new Asian wife steps out, slaps him, and screams, "Take your shoes off at the door! This Asian house now!" That's pretty accurate, ironically.

• No racial preference. Women are just women to me. Forgive me for my way of thinking I guess.

• I am half Japanese and half Mexican. I prefer Latinas, Caucasians and Japanese girls.

• Oh. You sound like this dude I know--Ziv ;p

• I'm open to anything really

• its been a long time since I've heard any girl that had a preference for blacks. most of the black women on this site under 30 have a strong preference for white men and dislike black men

• Blonde women, oohhh my goodd

• I love Asians girls there so sexy! I also love all types of different cultures too but I don't really like blac girls even though I'm black. My top races I think are Spanish, Asian, Sri Lankan, white, Indian mixed girl (like black and white or other mixes) etc.

• Any specific Asian race? Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc?

• No, no specific Asian race, I like them all

What Girls Said 13

• Nah, I find that to be very premature and unintelligent.
    I can be attracted to anyone who's physically attractive and has a nice personality. I'm not dismissive of people immediately because they just so happened to not be born ______ *insert race there*. That's stupid.

• I don't really have a racial preference, I see hot people of all races all over the place. I do, however, have a slight preference for dark hair, which favors black guys, latino guys, Asian guys, brown guys moreso than white guys.

• Nope! From the darkest skinned guy to the palest and in between; race isn't a deal for me at all.

• I have a preference for my own race, Caucasian.
    As the comments will most likely show you, many people have a stick up their butt when it comes to people being allowed to have racial preferences. :P

• White people and i've had crushes on a few Maori boys but i have only ever been in a relationship with NZ Europeans and a Brit

• I'm white and have a thing for Korean guys. Probably because a large sum of my elementary school was comprised of South Koreans.

• I don't have any racial preferences. If I like the guy, that counts for me.

• Yeah that makes sense I guess

• Caucasian
    Latino

• And maybe black

Though there are good looking people in all races.. the above is whom I am attracted to

• No, I'm open to any ethnicity

• white boys hehe I'm just more attracted to them, but i'd date any race

• I'm half white half Latina, and I'm usually most attracted to Asian guys.

• Sorta If its not a serious relationship I don't mind what race. But I do prefer black people to be spefic people of my background I. e. Ethiopians

• What if it's a serious relationship?

• If its a serious relationship then i do have a racial preference. Just people with similar background to me like Ethiopians or north-east Africans.

• I Love Asians !! Don't know why though hehhe