Should I ask him to hang out?

There's this guy. He's really cute and we've been texting for a while. No calls, just texting. Eventually I asked him if he was interested at all because I didn't want to waste my time. He said yeah we should hang, he said he didn't want a relationship- which I think is normal because no guy wants one in the middle of summer. so at the end of the conversation I said I'll call you sometime to hang out and he said ok great sounds good. but I'm afraid to call him because I don't want to be rejected you know?

What Guys Said 1

• By saying he doesn't want a relationship, he's sending a strong signal that he's not interested in what you seem to be interested in. I'd look for a more willing accomplice.

• I'd look elsewhere too, when men start saying "i don't want a relationship" some women (the dumb ones) often end up falling for them and they start doing things together (including sex) then the female ends up getting hurt at the end wondering why?

• Precisely so.

What Girls Said 1

• Actually this sounds like what always happens to me and I could tell you right now that being that he said he doesent want a relationship he means that and he is just looking for a fling with no strings attached. Guys make you think that they like you when hanging out means lets just hook up. Also I would not call him I would forget about him because things never work out when girls call guys they like the chase so its something that should be left up to the guy. I would forget about this guy and move on to tell you the truth because if you keep talking to him that in the long run its gonna hurt you more because its not gonna lead to anything.