Is mild acne a turn off?

Is it I feel like I shud have out grown it already

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you are 24 then it's normal to still have acne. Males typically don't stop growing until around 24. After this point then it is probably a good idea to go to a dermatologist or change your lifestyle habits if it bothers you greatly.

To answer the actual question it really isn't a turn off. I was pretty much head over heels in love with a guy I grew up with and I saw him go from clean face prepubescent to fully teenaged acne all over his cheeks for 4 years to a clean faced well adjusted young man. It all depends on you genetics and lifestyle.

No it's not a turn off, go and get yourself a girl.
    (Cystic acne is a bit much though, not gonna lie about that)

Hope I helped some.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope! Only if its severe acne but if its like 3-4 pimples who cares im sure your you still look fine dont worry but I will say something that I found to reaallly work no lie! Face wash that contains 10% benzoyl peroxide I kid you not it works much better than salicylic acid it cleared me within days of drinking nothing but water daily as well as washing my face morning and night with it

• Not really but it depends. You're cute anyway so a pimple or two isn't gonna hurt much. Everybody gets pimples sometimes.

• Nope. Sometimes you can't help getting pimples. I'm still dealing with acne at 18 and even my mom still gets a few so it looks like I might be stuck with it for a while..

• I'm 25 and I get one here and there. They have to do with weather, stress, how clean you are. Wash your face every morning and night with a wash cloth and soap. You don't need anything fancy. Go get some Irish Spring soap bar and it helps :)

• Nope don't mind a bit.

• Not at all

• no cause I have it too..:)

• Nope. I'm 21 and I still get acne. So does my mom, and she's 50. Sometimes you just don't out grow it. It's natural.

What Guys Said 0