Why do people use the word "too nice" to describe sexually unattractive behavior? It's misleading?

Why do people use the word "too nice" to describe sexually unattractive behavior? It's misleading.

You're not being "too nice", you're just holding back.

I'm "too nice", when I help a guy that just tried to kill me or ruin my life. That's "too nice".

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. It's just that the word "nice" is never the compliment people think it is, in any context. My old English teacher actually used to ban us from using the word in essays etc, and make us come up with something more expressive.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't. Nice guys are vastly appealing to me. Acts of kindness are amazing. Being nice however is not the same as allowing the whole world to walk all over you.

• This isn't very clear - what are you asking exactly and who is calling who 'too nice'?

What Guys Said 3

• Can you be a little less vague? Are you the one being called 'too nice'?

• Story of my fucking liiiiiiife. Girls say they want nice guys then hit me with that knockout blow.

• they are trying to be considerate but what a fail