Does anyone prefer chubby people?

My ideal woman would be chubby, between slim and fat. I used to think I was into slim women when one day I saw I pretty woman with a fantastic, chubby figure and I got aroused. Before that, a woman's body besides her boobs or bum never aroused me.

Chubby women are just so much sexier than slim women.

I'd very much would love to have a partner with some extra weight. The larger boobs and butt would be a bonus.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...0919427a45d5.jpg

designyoutrust.com/.../178.jpg

Here's are examples of a chubby women, not slim but definitely not fat. You don't see their stomachs spilling over, do you?
I think that just because people are bigger than what society deems to be healthy it doesn't mean that they are unhealthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated really muscly guys, thin guys, chubby guys and unfit slim guys... I like all sorts of people and so do many others :)

What Girls Said 7

• Their stomachs aren't spilling over because of photoshop and other photo techniques. You do you, but I just thought I would point that out.

Models are not the bases for real bodies. Modeling should be viewed as an expressive art form instead of a mirror of reality for all women.

• Actually I've seen girls in real life like that. Meaning bigger in thighs, boobs, but flat abs. I'm not saying the photos aren't retouched I'm just saying there are women like that

• I am a photo shop and video consultant for an Internet design and marketing firm. I also contract out my services. I'm not exactly the one who is naive here. Modeling is art, not reality.

• And representation doesn't mean real. It means manipulated with an goal of an ideal reality rather then a true original form.

• Not me personally, but if you like it I'm sure a lot of girls will be very happy about it

But I think often guys say they like bigger women but what they mean is they'd like her to have a butt like kim K and boobs like Kate Upton but a waist and other body parts like a supermodel. That's not really chubby

• Yeah. What do described is curvy which is a term that people confuse often.

• My boyfriend is husky and I love it. When he hugs me his so comfortable :0

• dear i wouldn't call that chubby i would say they are fat lol

but overall there are men who are into 'chubby women',... so its all cool, every body has there own taste.

• Keep it up! I don't think those women are fat, chubby but def not fat.

• "Chubby" is subjective but has a connotation similar to "fat". You should post a picture so we can judge for ourselves!

• Chubby is fat... Not between slim and fat

• How can chubby be fat when fat is fat?

• I would just say average is in the middle, not slim has some fat but not too much. 24 BMI would just be average not chubby or fat which is the same thing

• Well the fact remains is that whether you think so or not, chubby and fat are two different things hence the two different classifications. Good day.

What Guys Said 8

• I agree with your statement in case someone's natural weight is chubby, but these girls on these pictures feel like their face doesn't match their body, which means they're either photoshopped, or overweight.

My preference is around BMI 22-23 though, so I know what you mean. =)
    cancer.org/.../139185-1.gif

• People handle excess weight differently. Their faces are slim but they carry more weight on other parts of their body which I find attarctive. Chubby women tend not to show on the face whereas fat women have a "double chin".

• Well technically my ideal shape type and distribution is my girlfriend who is apple shape but I can't just post her around here on the website. When I get home, I might look up some more plus sized models to see if there is one whose face I find attractive, because the first is a no and the second is an eh.

• Those women are far too large for me. I know I'm going to sound shallow but I keep myself looking slim and slender and I want a woman who does the same. There's only one chubby girl that I have found attractive and that's because she has an awesome personality and I'd make an exception just for her.

• Nope. filler

• I only like skinny girls.

• Tbh, I like all sorts of women. I'm not really picky. I like chubby and slim women. As long they're not overweight, fat, or underweight, girls are okay.

• I think it's gross. Those people in your picture to me are clearly way overweight

• i'd hit them... lol..

• 1|0