Do you date more than one at a time? Your views?

What the title says! Curious if I'm the only one that feels extremely guilty when I date more than one guy at a time? Even if you haven't been out on a date yet but he asks you and then someone else asks you out as well.
What are your views on dating more than one person at a time? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I dated 2 girls. I would date them both till the 2nd/3rd date. Then I'll just make a choice with whom I will continue. It just feels wrong to do the multi tasking stuff. Imagine you're dating a guy for more than 3 months and then he tells you that he is dating 2 other girls right now. Wouldn't feel so nice, would it now? Hope this helped :)

• Yeah, I have actuallt started to say no to other guys even if I only been on one date with the guy because I feel so damn guilty if I don't haha :)

• Well, that is a good thing. You are classy :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's ok up to 2 dates. I think past that, you should pick one, or neither of them.

What Girls Said 3

• i've dated up to 5 guys at once. why would i feel guilty? i'm not his girlfriend so i see nothing to feel guilty about. more than likely the guy is doing the same thing.

• No, I stick to only one at the time. More guys at once, simply does not interest me.

• I'm a little old school and despite that I rarely find a number of guys id like to date at one time. So if I do go out it's usually one at a time. They have my undivided attention and I can make a decision on whether or not I want to go out with them again without thinking about a second or third person. However I can see where people come from they have about two people they go out with for a date or two. Any more or any longer than two dates is excessive to me. Pick your person and stick with them.