Ladies whats the best way for a guy to get into your heart?

You find a guy attractive no more than that. What would a guy have to do to make you want to get to know him better and possibly start a relationship? Or What can a guy do to get you to like him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Through being romantic, kind hearted, nice to my family, religious etc

What Girls Said 4

• There was one guy I had a major crush on because he studied religions very adamantly. Every day I would see him sitting there on the bus reading either the Bible or Al Quran, making notes, highlighting, etc., and it was the sexiest thing to me. He wasn't religious at all--he was actually quite spiteful of it--but I really admired that he was willing to learn about and understand other peoples' beliefs before arguing against them.

I think I just really like studious, open-minded guys.

• Gentle, come up with interesting topic during convo (proves that he's smart), give compliments, good jokes, smiles a lot when he's with me (shows that he likes being around me); that's me though, I don't know what other girls would think :)

• Strike up a conversation. Give compliments. Smile and be honest.

• I fall hard for an old fashioned gentleman!

What Guys Said 0