How do you say no when a girl asks you out?

Sometimes it happens and dont know what to say... If you dont want to go out, what are you suppose to say, does it matter if their a guy or a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to tell them I'm going somewhere they would just hate to go. A monster truck rally, a tractor pull, a new gentlemens club that just opened, meeting a guy to buy Cuban cigars with friends...

What Girls Said 2

• Just be straight up with it. It may sound like the worst approach, but it's better to be up front than beat around the bush and leave them hoping. People keep going until they get the message.

• Tell them you are attending a family get together or just tell them you are not available that day... you really don't have to explain any further (unless you want to).

What Guys Said 2

• I say 'No.' They say 'I'll text you later then.' I say 'Okay, it takes me about a month to respond to texts.' They get the message.

• Like this..."No.". Lol. Be upfront, don't beat around the bush.