Do you feel better when you are not searching for a relationship?

Im 19 and have never been in a serious relationship. I get in modes where I feel I should be in one but then things just get rough. I've lately just given up on the idea of looking for someone and just enjoy being young. When I have an open and free mind I seem to succeed more. Love can wait but age keeps adding up. Anyone else ever feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly enough I do feel better when I'm not searching. I guess I rather it just happen while I'm doing my own things.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never been in a relationship. I've never done anything with a girl either. It doesn't really make me feel better about myself but don't get into a serious relationship until the age of like 25-26.

• I'm happy when not searching for one. I dedicate my time to videos like this then.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4

• Haaaa I love your taste in videos! I love the end of this! #bandnerd

• Those cows have great taste in music and sure love to gather for a party. I think with quicker music they would of started to dance :)

What Girls Said 1

• Me here, totally feel the same :) I'm enjoying my singleness now. I have this concept to just enjoy being single until I finally meet someone right, because when I do, that's when I know I'm ready to start a relationship again :)