How are guys so lucky to get girlfriends?

I just do not get it. I try and I try to put forth the effort to talk to girls, and they either just stop talking to me or reject me. I have made lifestyle changes, I started getting fit and putting myself out there more. But I am still not getting much results. I go to the gym and I have been told I am attractive. People are surprised to hear I never dated.

Guys claim they get girlfriends and lose their v-card so early, but how do they do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz they met sluts, and you're a luckier one who hasn't find Ms. Right. You're just 20 so you're still have plenty of times, plus there're lots of 20 years old out there who are virgins. Don't rush into things, what meant to be will always fibd its way. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 8

• If there is somebody in particular that you like... put all your effort towards getting her attention and affection. :)

• You don't think I have ever tried that. I can generate an incredibly long rejection list

• Yes. That is a problem I am having. They stop responding for no reason whatsoever. I take a blow to my self esteem each time.

• You need to give it some time. The right girl will come. Although I know it's easier said than done.

• You just need to find the right girl for you. A lot of times someone comes along when you aren't even trying, or you realize they were there all along

• online dating isn't for people who are nice and want a nice person! It's too harsh an environment for you I think, too easy for people to just dismiss guys not realising that they might actually be really nice and worth getting to know.

• Then where do I meet them?

• Because they put in the work to get one

• I have put major work into it. I can create a massively long list of rejections. I started by losing 70 something pounds, gaining muscle, being social, putting myself in uncomfortable situations to overcome anxiety. What else?

• Patience. It will come :)

• How are girls so lucky to get boyfriends? I'm the exact same.. I guess it just happens at a different time for everyone :)

• maybe it's the way you're talking to girls.

• Explain. I am trying to be nice.

• I am on a dating site, yes. I have to be straight forward as to what I am seeking, because I do not want to get involved in a relationship, find out she is not a virgin, then have to dump her, and then feel devastated. I am trying to save myself the time and the heartache.

• Okay, that's fine then. :)
      When you talk to girls on online dating sites, just don't start flirting with them. Work on being their friend first and then meet up and get to know each other even more and if feelings develop then that's a very cute love story. Only get flirty after you know a lot about her and you feel a connection.

• Bc probably their gf so slut and easy that's why they get them

• How long have you been trying since you lost weight and started pushing yourself to be more social?

It takes time for most people. Also, you may need to socialize in MORE venues. I am fairly social, but I mainly go to the same places over and over, so I tend to be single longer than friends who are always trying new things and meeting new people, for example.

What's the deal with the virgin thing? If you're religious, then church is a great place to meet like minded people. There are often mixers for younger folks that can be fun things nowadays like concerts, ballgames, canoe trips, etc.

What Guys Said 5

• I work and work out, working on myself constantly. I never really try to find a gf, it just happens when it happens. Granted, it does tend to happen to me a lot more often than most of my friends... but it's one of those things where trying too hard won't get you anywhere. It could be your approach too, if you seem too desperate or needed or horny or anything, it won't get you anywhere. Just take it slow, it'll happen.

• Hit puberty faster is usually one way. Aside from that if you put all your effort into chasing a girl (any girl) then you won't get one, law of attraction or some sh*t. If what you say is true you are making good steps, keep working on you.

• I have hit puberty, a long, long time ago. I am about 20.

• probably born with an extroverted personality

• The ones who have the most luck are the assholes who are out constantly prowling for chicks to hit on. Oh, and if you pretend you can play an acoustic guitar, they'll flock to you like pigeons to bread crumbs.

• Dude I have the same problem since I always end up friend zoned and it's annoying

• You are under 18, so I don't want to hear it. You are so young and new to the dating world. You can find so many untouched girls your age. When you get to be my age, then you can worry, because they restrict you as to how young of a girl you can legally date and then you are faced with finding the needle in the haystack.

• Because when you are only seeking virgin girls, don't you think you chances narrow as you approach your 20s?

• Oohhhhh well I have no expertise in this so good luck man