Why don't black guys find me attractive?

I don't know why, but it seems as though black men rarely hit on me/approach me.

I don't know why. It's kinda sad though. I would love to experience the BBC, but the opportunity never strikes. I want to see if what they say about black guys is true, you know what I'm talking about. ;)

I think I'm fairly attractive, and I have no problem attracting attention from white men, but black men don't seem to find me attractive.

Maybe it's because I have a small bum? Maybe it's just because it just hasn't happened yet? I don't know.

If you're a black guy or just a guy in general, I'd love to hear your feedback.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 Thing to solve your problem. Make it known that you like black guys! Approach them! you'll find us suprisingly fun and welcoming ^.^

What Guys Said 18

• You dont have an ass

Also they probably smell your desperation from a mile away

• It's definitely the desperation. All I have seen this user do is seek attention.

• I never said a small ass is a bad thing lol
      Have a good day!

• Okay, Forca. Thanks for the advice. I'll take that with a grain of salt.

• Why don't you just go find a black guy and stop waiting of them to come to you if your so desperate. Your acting as if black guys are a different species. They are attracted to the same thing as Asian men as white men as mix race as whatever. Yes there is the stereotype that black guys like the bigger female assets but to be honest just go flirt with one or something and see if you can work with one.

• Well first of all the bull shit that all black guys like curvy bodies is a lie. I like girls of all or most shapes. There are many black guys who like girls with small butts.

Secondly not all black guys go for the "easy girl". This is another common stereotype. I don't care how easy the girl is if I don't like her I don't want and I'm not going to want her just because she's easy. That's stupid and ignorant of other people to say such things.

Thirdly, let's not kid ourselves. People want a romantic/sexual partner that is the same race as them. This includes black guys. Are there a large number of black guys who are with white girls? Yes, but most aren't despite the facade. Most white girls want a white romantic/sexual partner and most black guys want a black romantic/sexual partner.

• As far as the BBC goes don't get a black romantic/sexual partner just because you think he has a BBC. I'm sure some don't. That said studies show and researchers and medical personnel say that black guys are typically bigger than guys of other races. If it's all about his BBC then you got the wrong motive. Treat him like you'd treat any guy. It should be what his dick is attached to that you love the most.

Lastly, I want to say given the fact that again most black guys are going to want to date within their race and most white girls are going to want to date within their race it's easy to see why you may not think one isn't interested and they may think you are not interested. The best thing for you to do is show signs you are interested. The ones who are interested in you will let you know. We are still guys at the end of the day.

• *it's easy to see why you may think one isn't interested.

• "I would love to experience the BBC,"

Fucking disgusting. Just an FYI, we're people, not objects to fulfill your silly fetishes.

• A lot of white girls are racist. I've seen plenty of them openly state on their PlentyOfFish profiles things like, "No black guys please!" So I suggest if you find one you like, to just talk to him. Oh wait, you're not actually wanting a relationship, you just want sex with a black guy... Nevermind then. Trophy hunter.

• Like I said to someone else, I'm mixed- half African American and half Irish. I'm not racist against my own people.

• Yeah... like you just did to me.

• Not discriminating, just making an observation. At most I'd assume you were half Mexican by looking at you.

• Maybe they think you look too good and is out of their league?
    Happens often, like highschool prom. The hottest female gets a lot less proposals than others.
    You should try being the one that makes the advances.
    Hopefully this helps.

• I see your point, but I don't think that's the issue, because plenty of white guys hit on me.

• Try it! Also, try searching "Shaquille O'Neal's wife" on google.

• Some will, but its pretty well established that what's considered the ideal weight by white men is significantly thinner than what is considered ideal by black men.

Asians prefer even thinner, on average.

• "As expected, it was found that African–American..."

Confirmation bias much? Not to mention the sample size was likely in the double or triple digits, and not randomly assigned.

Nonetheless, Black men DO tend to prefer women with slimmer waists and fatter asses lol. Not denying that, I just thought "As expected" was a great way to write up a thesis.

• www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3033406/

Seems to refer to more earlier papers showing a higher preferred partners BMI in black men. What's interesting is that black women seem to be healthy at a higher BMI than white women suggesting that perhaps both black and white men's preferences make sense within their own ethnicity.

The link I just gave suggested two cohorts among African American men, one of which has body type preferences in line with white men. So there's hope for QA :p

• You aren't "thick" enough. It's the honest truth.

• Just seems like a lot of women don't find many black guys attractive so if you do you just have to make it known.

• Chalk up another thumbs up vote for the lady. If I was black I'd still want to do naughty fun things with you.

• Some its a racial thing I'd imagine.

• But I'm half black, so I don't see the issue. And I've seen many biracial couples. This is 2014 after all.

• And for others maybe not.

• Not attracted to you because I don't know you. It takes much more than good looks to attract me.

• Have you tried going to a club? They love to grind. There's nothing wrong with you that you wouldn't be able to attract a black guy.

• im hispanic but everyone thinks im black ughhh, and i guess the stereotypes true but im just speaking for myself and if anything it should be easy for you black guys like white girls

• "Experience the BBC" lol you made my day with that one

• Well I think you look good, but ever thought about approaching the guys? Or maybe showing a little cleavage? Or wear something sexy?

• i think because i have a small ass... however i like u a lot

• You aren't overweight is the problem

What Girls Said 3

• Lack of curvaceous figure is my guess

• Why don't -you- do the approaching?

• Well, I'm not going to just approach a guy because he's black lol.

• Yeah, I'm saying if you're attracted to the guy of course.

• I think you want attention or something. Because it is impossible, black men find every woman attractive and easiest (is it rude? i'm bad at English sorry) to get.
    If white men like you, black men die for you.

• Well, I think you're over exaggerating. And if I wanted attention from black guys, but already recieve it why would I want it? Lol, doesn't even make any sense.

• "If white men like you, black men die for you." That's a fucking lie.