Seeing a twin peaks girl?

So I just started talking to this girl that works at twin peaks. Haven't gone out on any dates yet but I have a feeling it might get there. So question is, is it weird if I go in there to eat or just get a drink when she is there or not? Or is it a bad idea to go period if she is interested in me because obviously I only go to see the women there

Most Helpful Girl

• If you go back to back to back it may be a little weird. If it's a once in a while kind of thing and you text her ahead of time i'm sure she'd be happy

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you aren't drooling over every other girl but her I don't see a problem.

• If I worked there I would think you were a little desperate to be eating there so often, wouldn't be jealous.

• I don't go there a lot maybe 2-3 times in the last month or two...

What Guys Said 1

• I'd rather have a normal girl, not one with an over boosted ego from getting compliments all day long.